Everyone wanted to know what my big weekend plans were. While they're not as big as Suki's secret new brotherable but still, busy for me. Here are my plans.
2. BASEBALL! Surprising, I know! I had thought baseball was over because a) my teams were in freefall (and I root for three--Moaners, Cubbies, and Phillies) but suddenly the Cubs are IN the playoffs, and the Phillies are making a run! Oh, and b) I find baseball kind of boring to watch. But here I am in my Phillies bananadanana. And I'm telling the Mets how I feel about 'em.
3. PLAYING! Here I am showing the Phillies how to catch a ball. Maybe not the best technique with a baseball if you want to keep your teeths.
4. LAUGHIN'! Here I am enjoying a good dirty joke my sissy told me. I can't repeat it. There are youngins like Suki Sumo and Mitch and Sparky's new brother reading.
5. WALKIN'! We went on a wee walkabout.
I posed in front of the sunflowerables.
6. And SNACKABLES! I'm using my bananadana as a bib while I eat my boneable.
7. SNAPPING! (Ie, napping.)
The Cornhuskers are not on the telly this week so no one is yelling at the teevee so I can catch 40 winks. Until tonight because the Washington Huskies are playing USC and that's my alma mater (UW, that is). They gave me a PhDog. My ma ape says I should not lie about my academic credentials but what does she know what I was up to while she was in class?