date bait dogs?
my good friend rene (owned by my pals narra, buko, and jacks) sent me this link that claims to tell you the best breeds for "date bait."
Top Ten Dog Breeds that are Date Bait
by Deborah Wood
1. Golden Retriever – Friendly happy dogs with beautiful coats
2. Scruffy Terrier Mix – Small terriers can be some of the cutest dogs in the world.
3. Collie – “Lassie”
4. Afghan Hound – Elegant “Wow” Dogs
5. Labrador Retriever – Most Lovable
6. Pug – Friendly, Happy Comical Dogs
7. Saint Bernard – Big, sweet, lovable stuff animal
8. Tiny Dogs with Big Dog confidence – Confidence attracts
9. Beagle – Just a plain ol’ friendly face
10. Old English Sheepdog – Funny, furry dog which has to be hugged.
Top Five Worst Date Bait Breeds
1. Pit Bull
3. Yapping little dogs
4. Dogs with elaborate hairdos
5. Chinese Crested - Consistant Winner of the Ugliest Dog Contest
all i have to say is--completely false. the biggest chick magnets i've ever known were pit bulls. stanley the pit (stay away from my mawma, stanley!) in chicago is always meetin' ladies at the bar and blue the energetic pit bull from the park could really draw attention because she was hilarious (such an attention getter that i had to periodically put her in her place. no stealing attention from wally.). collies? yawn. goldens? yawn. gorgis? yes. chinese crested? wouldn't they make a good conversation piece? and this doesn't really take into consideration the kind of person attracted by the respective dogs.
the worst date bait? i think this may surprise you but i'd say the corgador. because you have to know that once the naked ape of your desires has met a corgador you could never possibly compete. you'd always be second best, left to carry the poo bags and to sleep on the couch to make room in the bed for the alpha dog.