barney bush's holiday extravaganza.
someone call faux news, barney the presidential dog has released his latest video and it is called barney's holiday extravaganza! the war on christmas continues and the dogs are getting involved! you can see it here, but for those who lack the time, here are the highlights:
1) the president chastising his dog for not having thought things through in advance, lacking a sufficient plan, and being unprepared. (barney--if i were you i'd leave a little 'pre-emptive strike on the oval office rug, if you know what i mean).
2) barney walking past a row of books. of course, he's probably the only one who has ever taken them off the shelf.
3) since the election, karl rove has been demoted to bit parts in the dog films. and, surprise!, he's still a smug bastard.
4) karl rove is the only administration official to not be given a title in the closing credits (other than mrs. laura bush). does this mean he's been fired?
5) tony snow pretends to care what the media thinks
6) the treasury guys calcuate the budget on a large button calculator. explains a lot.
7) barney, miss beazley, and willie (the goddamn cat) are still the only ones who emerge from this mess untarnished.
this image is old but i think it bears repeating. here bush drops his dog barney in front of horrified onlookers. seems like of metaphorical, eh?
Labels: pee on bushes