Monday, December 18, 2006

weekend at wally's

my weekends are pretty routine. trip to the park (with the detour to the wawa for the human gasoline--coffee). then we come home and the naked apes yell at the tv. nonsensical things like "go beagles" "tackle HIM" and "i'm never watching football again." here are some photos of some of my favorite bits.

here i am trying to eat a human hand. not so tasty.


the little brown spot on my side is a cluster of burrs that stuck to me after trekking through the wilderness. i was so brave. i could probably be a search and rescue dog if the snow didn't get so darn deep and my legs weren't so darn short. but, you will be glad to know, the burrs were removed without incident or injury even without calling 911 as i originally suggested.

and, again, my ritual chasing of the geese. they live i n fear of me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

those burrs look really OUCHY. I am glad I am a tough guy too.

(Joey's mom says that Joey limps and cries like a girl when he gets thorns or cactus needles in his feet)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

We have those burr things too. I had a beard full of em once and it took the rents over an hour to get them out! The burrs even stuck my mouth closed! Glad they didn't cut off the beard cuz I have a REAL SKINNY nose.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:57 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wally you might be short but you are still a cutie!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:43 PM  
Blogger wally said...

hi guys,

not to spoil my tuff guy cred but the burrs didn't hurt one bit and they came right off with no tugging, shaving, or pain. but if i ever had burrs stick my mouth closed so i couldn't eat you'd better believe i'd cry like joey does. oops, i mean like joey doesn't.

wally.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Looks like a very fun routine!

Thanks for the card Wally! We really like your song - you should record it!!
- Charlie

3:56 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Walls! Thanks for sharing the bully stick!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:16 PM  
Blogger wally said...

charlie, you flatter me!

buster--you have to take me with the bully stick, though. and i'm not always good at sharing.

wally.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh Wally, I live in fear of those Geese babies! Praps you could come and live up here in Scotland with me! You would chase 'em off for me!

I do not like Geese at all!

love and licks
Marvin xxxxxx

ps My Jeannie says you have a sweet face in the pictures......

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home