Thursday, December 14, 2006

christmas tag!


i've been tagged by buster! according to buster, here are the rules:

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

so, heres my lists.

3 things i definitely want for christmas

1) mocha the screaming chocolate lab. (he's my pal at the park that i hardly ever seen anymore but i do love him so. put him in my stocking!)
2) a salmon and sweet potato cake
3) three more wishes
4) bully sticks
5) a reasonable and just solution to the turmoil in the middle east enabling peaceful co-existence.
6) more bully sticks

3 things i definitely DONT want:

1) neuticles.
2) a brother. i have learned from joe stains that brothers are doofuses and steal your toys and attention.
3) a goddamn cat.

now i have to go tagging!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

thank goodness that at least somedog has learned something from my trials with the Doofus.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ouch those neuticles are so, well, useless.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

OMG..... neuticles!! MInd you that won't fool my nose!! I only go for the real thing!

Hmmm.... that salmon and sweet potato pattie from your list is making me hungry. I should have made more wishes like you did...

Hey, there's a Beagador on my list LOL. When I read the name, I thought of you right away!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:32 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey wally, i've done my homework on the tag game. errr... you think we can't count! you have more than 3 "want" on your list!

your "3 more wishes" can't be counted in this list!

wet wet licks

Boo

12:29 AM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Thanks for the tag'n'wag, Wallster. I was getting jealous of all the other pooches who were getting to do fun looking things! I'll definitely do it.. and put down that I want one big Wally for Christmas..

Cheerio!
Dudley

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home