Tuesday, December 05, 2006

cabin fever!

here's another reason the holiday season can stink. the naked apes get invited to holiday parties. office parties, friends parties, always parties. but are dogs invited to the parties? no. NOT FAIR. in addition, it is also something that strikes dread into the hearts of my naked apes. something called "the End of the Semester." it is apparently some sort of twice-annual event that brings in piles of papers and blue books and general grumpiness. and, of course, we dogs bear the brunt of it and we get horribly neglected. so tonight my sister ethel and i had to make our own fun with squeakies.


playing is about to commence but i have to make sure the naked apes are watching. i need an audience! this toy is not in the best shape. it was long since disemboweled and the squeaky removed so it is now just a disembodied dog head attached to an unstuffed and limp body. a little creepy if you think about it too much. so don't think about it.

my sister gets in on the game, picking up a squeaky squirrel while i drag my dog around by his pathetic and de-squeaked butt.


my sister's bum stinks! that's why i love it.


i like to tug which explains why my toys are literally bursting at the seams.


another view of my fur-ocious grip.


my granny always calls me possessed. judging from my picture she may be on to something.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wally,

yeah, i think you are possessed too! those green eyes are scaaaawie!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you photoshop that last picture??

I had some green eyed pictures too, was thinking to audition for Residence Evil 3, even tho I'm no doberman..... maybe you should join me?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you part terrier too? All we like to play is tug!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:04 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wally you are too cute, my mom just loves you. (dont get any ideas about moving in though)

We love to play tug too, check this video out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAieuMTsl-A

we totally explode a toy!

6:23 PM  
Blogger wally said...

i may be an honorary terrierist!

joe, your video cracked me up! well done! i hope you are well compensated for the entertainment you provide.

wally.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Walls, check this out!

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/07/fashion/07dogs.html?ei=5088&en=49f3164ed8342fe2&ex=1323147600&adxnnl=1&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&adxnnlx=1165461093-KqTGJwZwYSZIyicZHwL5Gg

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wally, the song is called.....

"Christmas is going to the dogs"

HAHAHAHAHA!! It's by Eel, yup, you heard it right, EEL!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home