Saturday, April 18, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tag, We're It!
Wally's friend Mango's labradude brudder (can you follow all that!) tagged US THE PEPPY SHEPPYS! We have to tell you TEN THINGS about US. Not about WALLY and not just ONE THING! TEN THINGS! PEPPY SHEPPYS! NO WALLYS! PEPPY SHEPPYS!
See Wally--LEFT BEHIND!
Now here's ETHEL PEPPY SHEPPY! FIVE THINGS!
1. My name used to be DALLAS! They could have named Oscar FORT WORTH but they changed my name instead!
2. I got spayed TWICE! At my shelter they opened me up and MY BITS WERE ALREADY GONE.
3. I like to break up fights so when my brudders bark at the neighbor dog I will get between them in the fence. If they start to PLAY I also break it UP because I don't want them to fight. OR I MIGHT JUST BE JELLY!
4. I fought Narra and Narra won!
5. I TACKLED A DEERS!
OSCAR BEAN, SUPER TEEN, FIVE THINGS!
1. I have fantastic car manners! I always get in and lie down and don't try to get in the front like certain GIRL SHEPPYS.
2. I am actually the GIRLY sheppy even though Ethel is the GIRL SHEPPY. I scream all the time and I'm a total mama's boy who needs constant reassurance.
3. I have CORPOPHAGIA which sounds like a fancy disease but really I just EAT POOP.
4. I got NEUTERED and SPAYED! I was CRYPTO-ORCHID which means I couldn't go any of those teabagging parties yesterday!
5. I like food EVEN MORE than WALLY! I mean even more than Wally likes food. I think I like Wally more than I like food which is a lot because I LOVE FOOD. And two of my favorites are BANANERS and MAPPLES! I like them whole and I eat them with my mouth WIDE OPEN so I can chew real loud!
THESE ARE TEN THINGS! Don't you wish Wally didn't hog the BLOGGY SO WE COULD SHOUT AT YOU MORE!
Wally says we need to stop blogging like Kanye West in all caps and nonsequitors. WHAAAAAAT? OUTTIE 5000, Gs!
--OSCAR BEAN & ETHEL JEAN, PEPPY SHEPPYS, ESQ.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My ma ape teaches paw-li-tics. Ordinarily it's pretty boring stuff but I was going through her bag and she was obviously hiding a VERY IMPORTANT BOOK from me. Here it is:
It is about this fellow, Napolean, who teaches the farm animals about ANIMALISM which is about the BEST pawlitical slogan ever.
FOUR LEGS GOOD. TWO LEGS BAD!
I think I could be a good leader just like this Napolean fellow.
I think I could be a great pawlitical leader! I watched the documentary about this book. Here is part of it:
But then I saw that Napolean needed BODYGUARDS! And look at the dogs he had! Two of these!!!!
And look what I have!!!!
Here you can see they are AWESOME bodyguards!
And here are my bodyguards. You will not get to NapoleWally!
My ma ape does not need to teach pawlitics anymore. This Or Well fellow has prophesied the coming of the NapoleWally.
FOUR LEGS GOOD TWO LEGS BAD!!!
April is the Cruelest Month
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Doin' the Bunny Hop!!!
Here Bunny Bunny!
(My ma ape thought LAST weekend was Easter. She's a bit of a heathen. We got eggs two weekends in a row so I'm not complaining.)
SPCA Saturday (Rainy Day Edition!)
Hellooooo! Tally Wally here! See, I am practicing my Wally tongue face!
Wally says he can do it with fewer floogers. It was raining all day but I still got to go for a walk with the lady.
Here is Beastie! He is my friend. Except that he tries to hump me and then I get mad. Some peeps came to see him and filled out paperwork for him but they never came to pick him up!! WTF Peeps!
This is Andrea, a nice lady.
And China who is a totally nice lady who likes to give kisses and also is totally nice and looks like a cow! I mean her coloring because she has a very svelte figure.
And this lady is Clover who had babies!
And these are babies but not my babies! And on the left is Beauty (named cuz she looks like a female Beast!) and the other one has a B name that I don't remember. They are both ADOPTERATED. WOOO HOOO! Now someone come and get these other pitties, k! But I already have a home but they keep forgetting to take me with them when they're done taking pictures! WTF? (Wally Tally Fail!)