Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tag, We're It!


Wally's friend Mango's labradude brudder (can you follow all that!) tagged US THE PEPPY SHEPPYS! We have to tell you TEN THINGS about US. Not about WALLY and not just ONE THING! TEN THINGS! PEPPY SHEPPYS! NO WALLYS! PEPPY SHEPPYS!

See Wally--LEFT BEHIND!

Now here's ETHEL PEPPY SHEPPY! FIVE THINGS!

1. My name used to be DALLAS! They could have named Oscar FORT WORTH but they changed my name instead!
2. I got spayed TWICE! At my shelter they opened me up and MY BITS WERE ALREADY GONE.
3. I like to break up fights so when my brudders bark at the neighbor dog I will get between them in the fence. If they start to PLAY I also break it UP because I don't want them to fight. OR I MIGHT JUST BE JELLY!
4. I fought Narra and Narra won!
5. I TACKLED A DEERS!

OSCAR BEAN, SUPER TEEN, FIVE THINGS!

1. I have fantastic car manners! I always get in and lie down and don't try to get in the front like certain GIRL SHEPPYS.
2. I am actually the GIRLY sheppy even though Ethel is the GIRL SHEPPY. I scream all the time and I'm a total mama's boy who needs constant reassurance.
3. I have CORPOPHAGIA which sounds like a fancy disease but really I just EAT POOP.
4. I got NEUTERED and SPAYED! I was CRYPTO-ORCHID which means I couldn't go any of those teabagging parties yesterday!
5. I like food EVEN MORE than WALLY! I mean even more than Wally likes food. I think I like Wally more than I like food which is a lot because I LOVE FOOD. And two of my favorites are BANANERS and MAPPLES! I like them whole and I eat them with my mouth WIDE OPEN so I can chew real loud!

THESE ARE TEN THINGS! Don't you wish Wally didn't hog the BLOGGY SO WE COULD SHOUT AT YOU MORE!

Wally says we need to stop blogging like Kanye West in all caps and nonsequitors. WHAAAAAAT? OUTTIE 5000, Gs!

--OSCAR BEAN & ETHEL JEAN, PEPPY SHEPPYS, ESQ.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice selekhtions!

Of khourse, we are still smiling about the whole teabagger incident...

Khould you dunk your donut?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: HI WALLY!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally, sorry for my brother tagging your sheppys and all. He is such a dork because they like aren't even labradogs at all, but he must think every black doggie who acts like him is some kind of labradoofus.

They are even stranger than I thought. Trying to eat a deer? Eatin poops? Screamin like a girl? I am in even greater awe of you for puttin up. Plus I think Oscar has a lot in common with Tanner now that I've heard him expressing himself.

Oh yeah, what's up with all that spayin and neuterin? Sheesh, is it like some sort of practice V-E-T who still hasn't quite figured things out?

Slobbers,
Mango

8:56 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

We are so tote glad to know more about you pups! Very insightful!

10:48 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

You two crack me up! Seriously, I wish my siblings were just like you. I think I'll talk to Wally about a trade.

Bear

11:39 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

Excellent informative post. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD GET TO POST MORE ON THIS BLOG. WALLY IS ALWAYS ON HERE. You should get a third each, which means two thirds for peppy sheppys ie more than Wally.

WHAT DO YOU THINK TO THAT?

PS you forgot to say that Ethel loves tennis balls but I suppose we all know that.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Oscar. You really gots to stop eating the poops. It will give you poop breathe and that's just not good, unless it's god dammed cat poop breath. Then it's heavenly.

I forgot all about Ethel and the deer. She so rocks!

xo
SB

9:27 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Tanner loves poop, really guys?? He is also very girly, and loves Mama. Are you guys long lost brothers from different mothers????

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home