Sunday, April 12, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Rainy Day Edition!)

Hellooooo! Tally Wally here! See, I am practicing my Wally tongue face!

Wally says he can do it with fewer floogers. It was raining all day but I still got to go for a walk with the lady.

Here is Beastie! He is my friend. Except that he tries to hump me and then I get mad. Some peeps came to see him and filled out paperwork for him but they never came to pick him up!! WTF Peeps!


This is Andrea, a nice lady.

And China who is a totally nice lady who likes to give kisses and also is totally nice and looks like a cow! I mean her coloring because she has a very svelte figure.

And this lady is Clover who had babies!

And these are babies but not my babies! And on the left is Beauty (named cuz she looks like a female Beast!) and the other one has a B name that I don't remember. They are both ADOPTERATED. WOOO HOOO! Now someone come and get these other pitties, k! But I already have a home but they keep forgetting to take me with them when they're done taking pictures! WTF? (Wally Tally Fail!)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Another bunch of khuties woo shared with us!

It made us sad to think what those 'hooomans' did but better now than later...

Hoppy Sunday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:01 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Mom is having a fit over Clover, don't send her this way.

There's only room for one pittie around here.

Roooolon

9:10 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Thanks for sharing with us, now GO FIND YOUR FUREVER HOME! sheesh.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home