Thursday, April 02, 2009

Ethel Blogs! Sisters Rule! Brudders Drool!

ETHEL IN THE HOUSE! Guess what I read TODAY in the NEWSPAPERS by which I mean the ONLINE MACHINE? Sisters are the greaterest! But don't take my word for it (though you could because I am a SISTER and we are AWESOME!), read about it: "Having a Sister Makes you Happier and Makes the Family Bond" This is totes TRUE! See HOW WE BOND!

Here's what SCIENCE sez:

Having a sister is good for your health, according to scientists.
Those of us who grow up with at least one sister tend to be happier and more balanced than those who have only brothers.
It is thought that girls get families talking, helping them to bond and encouraging members to reach their full potential.

Here I am helping my brudder fulfill his potential by NOT TOUCHING MY BALLLLLLLL!

Here is SISSY #1 just being AWESOME! Sister is doing it for herself!


And here is a SONG FOR ME about how AWESOME it is to be a SISTER!

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

EtheLLLLLLLLLLL, I was a sister once, to a sista. I guess I was happy, but I still would have killed her if she came anywhere near my kibble.

xo
SB

P.S. I notice how dignified you've become since acquiring anudder brudder from a different mudder. These boys seem to bring out the diva in us all. Rock on sista!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Ah I used to have a cat sister. I guess she made my life better. I have a human sister now does that count?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog Tanner said RIGHT ON, I am not sure he understands exactly. BUT we are glad to hear from you Ethel!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Well Thank God I have Fig....

*eye roll*

7:15 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Bullystikhk!!!


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo go GIRRRRRL!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

My mom has a sister and she is happy. Maybe I need to get one too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Word, sista.

Narra

8:48 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Having a sister has been very bad for my health! She is so annoying! She takes my toys, my treats and all the love. Well maybe its not that bad.

Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xx

2:43 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

The boys are lucky to have us. They should be thankful that we are able to encourage all this family bonding.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Couldn't agree more - and Nigel concurs :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger Beckett said...

Does Sophie Brador count as my sister? We are twinnerers but she lives in Canadanana and I am in Alabamamama.

Beckett Brador

8:16 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

It's furry nice to meet you.
Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

5:28 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Well, in my experience its best to let sisters just say whatever they want cause living with gals can be difficult.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home