Saturday, March 21, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Single Black & White Male Edition)

Hello! My name is Andy Wally. Um, my legs grew. But I still have a big head, sad eyes and white toes and a white chest. I'm totally Wally. So I should definitely go home with the camera lady. Take me to Wally's, I mean MY HOME!

See!?? This is totally the same dog:


Here are some of my bestie friends waiting for adoption! Er, this one GOT ADOPTED. This is Sasha, a lil' terrier lady who has great manners and loves to get her some attention.

This is Cushion. (I don't name them, I just introduce 'em.) He's a pit mix of some sort. He doesn't like dogs but boy does he love the peeps!

This is my BUD Cinnamon, the Cinnamonster! Nah, she's a really sweet mix who LOVES to play and get attention. She was really scared and first but now she's really gotten used to this place and is great fun.

This is Kizzie! She's a pit on her second time at the SPCA. She's a really sweet pit girl who is very friendly and even good on the leash!


Ok, it's me Andy Wally again! I became an American Bullbador. And it is time for me to go to Wally's my house! I look a lot like Wally's, I mean MY friend Moose!

The good news is that Moses and Ronaldo went to new homes! Way to go dudes! Now it is time for me to go back to Wally's, I mean, MY home!

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Can't fool me. You are not quite as handsome as Wally. But you are cute, and we hope you find a home (not Wally's) soon

gussie n Teka

6:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

WOW WALLY...WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE DOG HOUSE....did you get those leg lengthening implants....I sure hope all those doggys get some new homes soon....

7:08 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Gussie n Teka are khorrekht -

Woo are khlose BUT no cigar in the as handsome as Wally depawtment!

Good lukhk to all!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:01 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wally, just so you know - you have an impostor!!!!!!!!
Ike

9:50 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Happy belated St Patrick's day Wally and family!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally, you are going to need to put some sort of shock collar on your mom when she goes to visit the orphan dogs. They are playing mind games with her.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:57 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a Bullbador before. Wally maybe you should let him live with you and sell tickets like the hairy lady at the fair.

Bear

PS What is it with our apes and these block headed dogs?? Geez.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Is there some kind of alarm we can sound when your Ma Ape gets dangerously close to bringing home another dog??

I wasn't fooled for a minute, I know my Wally Buddy for sure!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

Nice try Andy, you are a handsome handsome boy even if you are not a Wally or a Moose! Your head is all blocky like Teddy's (Moose's foster brother)and he was at an adoption fair today getting fawned over by the adoring public so even if you are not a Wally (and really who could be) you are an awesome Andy the Bullbrador (I think that is what I will call Teddy from now on!).

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home