Sunday, March 15, 2009

On the Seventh Day I Rest (Also the first, second, third...)

Yes, it is still Wally Week! And so it is Wally Sunday. In case you've forgotten why we must have Wally Week, here is a reminder of what I (and, by proxy, you) have to put up with:

I've been quite busy ensleeperating. As you can see, I turn into jello while I naperate.


And then it was time for BULLY STICKS!


This was an all day ordeal because I would chew for a few minutes and then bury my bully and then my baby brudder would find it and try to chew on it and ma ape would take it away from him and give it back to me. And I would chew for a few minutes, then bury it, then ... This was an all day ordeal.

And then here is a story about karma. Yesterday one of the dogs had a tug rope with knots on the end and the pup shook it and the knot hit the top of my ma ape's foot and now SHE has a knot on her foot!


Cheaters never prosper, ma ape. This is a reminder of the only kind of ensmoocherating you should be doing!
Ahhhh...Wally smooches. Now with bull pizzle breath!

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nothing says I love woo like pizzle breath!

Now, bakhk to my nap!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:49 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

unless it is khat poo breath!

gussie

8:01 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

That's an interesting spiral knot your mom got!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

We love your pictures Wally. Why your human ape doesn't have a modeling contract for you is beyond us!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woober! Your mom has super narrow feet, and if she is get to have knots on her feet, maybe she should think about working them out with a good massage. I'm sure you could take care of that for her.

xo
SB

8:37 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Your Mom has SKINNY feet dude, you should feed her more! I know the whole bully stick ordeal, its like that in this house too.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Wally, you look so sad in those pictures!

I hope your Ma Ape's pretty foot is better soon.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx

12:43 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh wally i have truly been enjoying wallyweek..and wish it could be ALL WALLY ALL THE TIME..but i guess once in a while even the amazing wally needs a day off...anyhow you look amazing...even in jello...and i wouldnt mind a little ensmoocherating pizzle on my muzzle...

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home