Saturday, February 28, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Beast! In the House!)

What's UP!? It's Beast, bringing you a bangin' SPCA Saturday. My buddy Roscoe P. Neo is still here but he was out and about while the camerapeoples were here so I am TAKIN OVER the day!

Meet my buds! This is Angel who is a little poorly right now but is very well behaved and she likes to shake hands.
This is Zoey with the kickin' mohawk! She might be a mix, though I think she looks like one of those Brussels Griffon monkey dogs!

This is Daisy! She was adopted this morning! She looks like a miniature Ethel! She even likes to sit on peoples like Ethel but at 1/3 the size!

This dude is Max! He does NOT like to be crated. He does like to go outside and play.

And oh this is my new bud MOSES!

Moe has been getting some hot smoochin' action. Wally's gonna be jelly!

And this lady is Ruby Roo, the happiest girl in the world! Seriously, she's always walkin' on sunshine.

And I'm baaaack! PIT BOOOS ROOOL!


There are gonna be some more pictures of me being awesome because, let's face it, I'm awesome! And congrats to both Bellas who got adopterated and to PETEY who also got himself a home! Today I did extra kissing on the lady hoping she'd take me home. She's being strong but I think I can WORK IT.

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I agree!

Zoey does look like Brussels Griffon, MD!

Paws khrossed fur the pups to find happy furever homes like I have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:22 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

AWWW WORK IT!!!!! You can get that lady to bring you home NO PROBLEMO! She loves poochies that are WAY FREE with their kisses!

& little Daisy is SOOOOOO CUTE! I was hoping she'd go home with you with Wally's MaApe..cuz she TOTALLY fits into the decor!

Love & Licks,
Randi

10:37 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

It is always a joy to hear of the ones who have found homes.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Daisy looks like what would happen if Wally successfully humped Ethel!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

I loved seeing those bootiful doggies and heawing that some have found fuwwevew homes..I want all of them to find what we have..they so desewve it
smoochie kisses
ASTA

1:20 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I'm hoping you all find homes, so Wally's Ma Ape can spend a Sattiday with him! But we are glad she helps out, and hope she gets lots of slobbery kisses from y'all.

gussie

8:59 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Beast? I like that name & it suits you!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:14 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

OMD, Walls!!! You just gotta let this pit booooo come home cuz I was cruising the dog blogz and us pit boos are NOT in the house. What's up with that? There's like FOUR Of us on DWB and like 1,324,593 Bears.

You'd be, like, a pioneer and sh#t.

Ooops, I'm in trouble for using bad words. Better go,
Roooooolong <---embracing my pitness today

10:21 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Wooooo! What lovely dogs! If i were in your neck of the woods, I'd get the Chief to adopt them all and they can all become part of my pack!

I think you're really cute for a corgador! What interesting combination. :) My Chief thinks you're adorable ... abit jealous now.

Licks and Wags,

Tuffy of Dog Woods

10:58 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Omdog the Brussels Griffon monkey dog is AMAZING. You all are! I hope you all get a home!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home