Monday, February 23, 2009

The OSCARS



Oh hi. Um, Wally told me yesterday that THE OSCARS were going to be on and I was TOTALLY excited about being on teevee. But then I was watching and, like it was all a bunch of dudes in penguin suits and sparkly ladies. Where are THE OSCARS??? I know you are probably as disappointed as I was so, without further ado, THE OSCARS!


Eating my ma ape.
Clean teeth, huh?

See my AWESOME feets?

Belly up!

Oops. No, in spite of the dooface, this one is The Ethel.


And then I heard that Wall-y won an Oscar for Animated Feature which was confusing cuz he told me he had to take me, Oscar, because he LOST a poker game. Confusing.

And then I heard Some Dog won an Oscar? And they're some dog millionaires? Oh I want to live with THOSE dogs!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Dear Oscar...

I watched you on the teevee last night too...like I said in my Randay post...but it was just a bunch of glitzy glamour..none of the furry Oscars or the teethy Oscars...so not worth watching at all..

Your feeties are funny!

love & Licks,
Randi

ps...your big bro Wally won you in a poker game...? =)

7:39 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hooman things are always such a disappointment!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:13 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Umm, Oscar....I think you are a mite confused. Don't worry. It is a chronic condition with our muzzer, and she is doin' OK

gussie

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Oscar, If you die your furs gold, it will all be okay.

Can you please tell the Woober boy that two hours is really too long for me too, but even so, I would care him. Even in a blizzard, I would care that handsome Wallywoo.

xo
SB

9:43 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oscaw
It suwe was confoosing..it should have been all about you..those teef, those toes, that face..stoopid mixed up hoomans.and Walle wasn't even the weal Wally.howwible planning on the comittees pawt..let's hope they wemedy it next yeaw and send you some of the wesidooals fwom the millionaiwe doggies
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:49 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Oz cars are Australian automobiles, silly.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Give me a bunch of Oscar Bean Super Teens any day over that show they had no right to call the Oscars! By the way, where did you get that last photo of Wally? It's hilarious! You teeth, feetsies, and juicy schnoz were much more fun to watch.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

6:08 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I enjoyed watching the Oscars but I didn't see you in it at all Oscar...

Smelling like a Citrus,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:47 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

OMD, did Eth win anything?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Is it true apes taste like chicken.
Ike

11:10 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

It is all very confusing to all of us. We don't even watch movies.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

tanner is in the corner rocking himself back and forth after trying to figure this all out. I sure hope he doesn't hork.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home