Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In Which There is Further Confusion

My baby brudder Oscar was very confused that he was not invited to the Oscar ceremony. So I told him it was NOT a ceremony for Oscars but he was not appeased. So I told him perhaps his invitation was sent to another Oscar.

Or maybe Ethel swiped his invite because she is a mighty fine Oscar impersonator.

Here are some other confusing things this week in which things are like other things. My GranNE was GranCA this week because she was in Palm Desert visiting her sissy (different than my sissy) and she sent me pictures of her and my gramps as well as this pho-to:

Apparently they have been turned into MOUNTAIN SHEEP. This is a troubling turn of events. How will she feed me snacks with NO THUMBS? Can she give butt rubs with those horns?

Also this wee my ma ape is doing her best roof imitation.

She has shingles! Grody to the max, ma ape! And then I had to have a little talk with Wall-E about the difference between Wall-E and Wall-Y. As you can see from this photo, Wall-E is a space robot. I am a space alien.


So that's your Wallosophy lesson for this week. Sometimes things are like other things but there can only be one Wally.

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

Thanks for clearing all the confusion up! You also crack us up!

Love, Dozer, Dottie and cooper

7:19 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

We appreciate the clarification. Not sure if Teka is clear on anything, but this may have helped. Tell Ma Ape that the shingles are a bummer and we hope she feels betterer soon!

gussie

pee ess...you gotta help her with the stress Wally.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
Thank you fow explaining this I was vewy vewy confoosed too..I hope youw Gwampawents tuwn back into hoomans and that youw poow Mom stops being a woof.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:44 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

and then some!

Are these cedar, shake, or arkhitekhtural?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog we hear the shingles are VERY painful and NOT fun. dang buddy, that sucks. Tanner is still very confused, maybe you need to go back to a few days of pictures of you eating stuff so his brain has time to relax.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

No doubt you have finally figured out the correct Oscar. He makes more sense than most of the Holly-wood types anyway.
Grammie says that you need to get GranNE out of CA pronto. It is an open air insane asylum. If anyone would know it would be her.
Does your Ma Ape have those roof thingys growing around her? That is very painful. What with roofing nails and all.
Don't tell anyone you are an alien. We don't want to have to break you out of Roswell and remove do hickeys from your body.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I am thoroughly confused...it's giving me a headache. Please give you ma ape a special kissy from me...I sure hope she feels better soon!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:18 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh No WALL-Y! Your ma-ape has the SHINGLES? I hear you can get rid of them pretty quickly if you eat a bunch of PRINGLES....

I hope she is feeling way better WAY SOON!

All that planning with the Oscars has her WAY stressed out!

Please give her lots of kissies & healing hugs from me, OK!

Love & Licks,
Randi

12:11 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Hehehehe! You're one handsome humourous canine, Wally.

Can we be friends?

Licks and Wags,
TUffy of Dog Woods

12:37 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Wally dearest pal, you are very funny!

We hope your Ma Ape soon recovers from the horrible Shingles, they are very painful apparently.

Get Well Soon Ma Ape!

Healing vibes being sent your way.

Poor Oscar, it all must be confusing for him, I think he was lucky not to go, fancy having to listen to another bizarre speech from Kate TwinSet. Ooooopsm, meant Winslet there.........

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxx

6:05 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally Boy!

Randi almost got the shingles cure right. Your ma ape has to feed YOU the Pringles, non-stop, for an hour at a time, with a short rest in between feedings, until they go away.

Please give the ma ape a big juicy goober smooch from me to help with her shingling. I hear it's stinkin' painful.

Goober love & smooches (always),
Stanley

6:05 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

My Momma had the shingles once and she said it was most unpleasant. I am really confused about your heritage given that your grandpeoples are mountain goats or something.

Oscar is a doofus. Nuff said.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Shingles?! I hope your ape feels better soon. All this confusion is clearly stressing her out.

xo
SB

8:31 AM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Ouch! Sorry about your shingles! At least you have cute pups to cheer you up.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home