Thursday, February 26, 2009

Makin' Stains!


Joe Stains
gives out regular stain awards to dogs who excel in making stains in a very public way. What Joe may not realizing is that he is rewarding behavior that is a finely-tuned product of evolutionary progress! You can read about it in the MSNBC article quite nicely titled "Wolves (and dogs) are in your face poopers."

Wolves do not do their business in any old place, but they instead choose locations that maximize visual impact and odor distribution, according to a new study that may also help to explain why dogs frequently relieve themselves on fire hydrants and other prominent urban landscape features.

As photographic evidence of my evolutionary advancement, here is me with some mighty fine in-your-face pooping--I'm pooping on Notre Dame! One of my many football nemeses!!!!

Yes, this picture is six years old and I have posted it several times before. But I will never tire of pooping on Notre Dame.

That's the nooz!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

and then the hoomans go and pick it up and "dispose of it properly!" No wonder dogs are frustrated.

gussie

6:40 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

I guess Moose did not get the memo on this. He is a very private pooer and likes to try to hide it. I think this is highly evolved for the new human centered way of life! Of course it confirms my suspiscion that he would not make it for a minute in the wild...
Moose + Dana

7:11 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

What is that long thing coming out of your butt? It looks like you ate a huge stuffie. Dawson does a poop walk and spreads it over a 5 mile radius. (maybe not that far, but pretty much around the yard.)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awww Wally...you look pawsitively ADORABLE going poopoo...

Love & Licks,
Randi

7:26 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I've never seen that photo before and I am very impressed by your form and placement.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Excellent form and posture, dude.
Ike

8:01 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

If woo say so!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:42 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

you're a poopin fool! wait...makes me want to go poop...later dude.

Love Dozer

10:39 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

I had never considered capturing such a moment, but it would make for a great Wordless Wednesday!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I find the highest pile of snow to poop on the very top of. I am evolved!

xo
SB

8:28 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Taking a dunk there huh?

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:00 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Wally!

wags from the waggle of whippets

2:58 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

the pleasure, total, pleasure, of pooping.

I might be poopsuaded to write a poop poem.

You have moved me to post poetry to pooping,

dearest Wally, that photo was kinda Poopalicious.

Happy Poop Fest Weekend

your poop pal, Marvin xxxxxxxxx

4:48 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

woah this is such exciting news!! My award is so much cooler now knowing this, and I feel so much better about all the stains I have made!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home