Saturday, March 07, 2009

SPCA Saturday (OSCAR BEAN SUPER TEEN EDITION!)

Dudes! It's OSCAR BEAN bringing you SPCA Saturday! Because they took me back to the SPCA! Hahahaha! There weren't many new dogs so I got to go play. I met Roscoe P. Neo and let's just say that ELEPHANT is scary so I shouted at him and showed him my SHARK TEETH but he just stared at me, even when I bit him on the butt. So the apes decided that maybe he would not be my new playmate.

But meet my new bestie--BEAST T. BEEFCAKE!


We run!



We sharkface!

OK, mostly I sharkface!


I wiped my snot on him!

We are BEASTIE BESTIES!`

And I may have caused some embarrassment because if the ma ape got more than 5 feet away I SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMED like a banshee but everyone still wanted to adopterate me but my ma ape had to say get your hands off my dog, you damned dirty apes!

Can I keep Beastie Beefcake? CAN I CAN I?

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Why not!

It looks like woo had lots of fun together!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:51 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

He's PERFECT, he matches too and that's very important. That's why I'm trying to ship off Dot and Mil.

Bear

8:58 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hasn't Wally suffered enough? Let the beastcake find his own brother to torment.

It was nice of you to visit so you could tell the doggies what a nice life they have waiting in their forever homes.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:16 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

NO! Wally has two of you already! I don't know how he figures out which is who now!

gussie

8:46 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Wally dude, you were so incredibly close to getting rid of Oscar, but I think you were even close to getting ANOTHER brother.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oscar Bean! Were you scared your mom was going to leave you behind at the SPCA? I love your new bestie. I love pitties always. The only dogs mom doesn't worry about me being grumpy with are wee little white fluffies and pitties.

xo
SB

1:53 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i just wanna say that there are way too few pictures of wally..just wally..i think we should have a just wally day...ummm..do you htink you could work on that....

2:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like you had great fun playing together.

Simba and Jazzi xx

4:46 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Both of them look like BFF!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home