Friday, March 06, 2009

Busy Beans

I have been missing in action. But only because we had snow and so we have been very very busy. We're the hardest working dogs in NoBiz.

We had to have a snowball catching competition. And I'm sure you can easily guess who won, but can you tell which set of chompers belongs to which dog?




Also, as you can see, my brudder and sister are magically transformed into werewolves in the presence of snow.

Yes, that is my brudder's shoulder in my sissy's mouth. Go ETHEL!

Yes, my ma ape took at least 100 of these nearly identical pictures.

And not a single one features me. Just because I am a well-behaved, civilized gentleman.


See?
I have many more things to discuss such as a box from Mango Man (Oh yeah!) and a party at the Brat Pack's. I'll be back.

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Walls!

I know that, in order, the snowball photos are of: Ethel, you, then O-Bean! You are all mighty snowball hunters and I am in AWE!

I've always wondered... are you and Ike somehow secretly related? Your tongues are related at least. They both spend a lot of time out in the world. I LIKE that.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

10:35 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You have the cutest pink tongue I have ever seen.

xo
SB

11:45 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Ethel and brudders mouths are very intimidating. Are you ever frightened of them?

12:55 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I only have eyes for Wally!

My snow is gone
gone
gone

I khan't wait to see your MangoBox!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:02 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

You must get tired just watching those sheppies, how do you manage? I am glad you got some snow because soon you will be sitting in the sun enjoying some wallymelon!!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I suppose if they go around with their jaws opened wide enough something is likely to drop in sooner or later.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:15 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I'm telling ya those Sheps know how to have a good time! ;0

8:14 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

They are such wild peppy sheppys! If it was snowing just a little harder, I don't think we could tell them apart! You are SUCH a gentleman, Wally!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

12:07 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

Crikey! Why don't those sheppys get a day job? When do they run out of energy? We're exhausted just looking at the pictures!

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

12:23 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally...I'm suprised you are not wearing a whiplash collar on your neck...how the HECK do you keep from getting a sore neck when you are watching your brudder & sissy twirl themselves into TERRIBLE TORNADOS! I can't tell where one ends & the other begins!

I agree with Sophie...you have the most cuterest pink tongue I have ever seen as well...

I think Sophie & I have the besterest taste in boys as well...

Love & Licks,
Randi

5:46 PM  
Blogger Tee said...

OHhh Wally, my chief giggled and giggled and giggled when I showed her the the picture of you licking snow.

I daresay it was all quite funny ...

You're quite a character

Licks and Wags

Tuffy of Dog Woods

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home