Saturday, September 29, 2007

Weekend Plans

Everyone wanted to know what my big weekend plans were. While they're not as big as Suki's secret new brotherable but still, busy for me. Here are my plans.

1. ROACHIN!


2. BASEBALL! Surprising, I know! I had thought baseball was over because a) my teams were in freefall (and I root for three--Moaners, Cubbies, and Phillies) but suddenly the Cubs are IN the playoffs, and the Phillies are making a run! Oh, and b) I find baseball kind of boring to watch. But here I am in my Phillies bananadanana. And I'm telling the Mets how I feel about 'em.


3. PLAYING! Here I am showing the Phillies how to catch a ball. Maybe not the best technique with a baseball if you want to keep your teeths.


4. LAUGHIN'! Here I am enjoying a good dirty joke my sissy told me. I can't repeat it. There are youngins like Suki Sumo and Mitch and Sparky's new brother reading.




5. WALKIN'! We went on a wee walkabout.


I posed in front of the sunflowerables.



6. And SNACKABLES! I'm using my bananadana as a bib while I eat my boneable.


7. SNAPPING! (Ie, napping.)


The Cornhuskers are not on the telly this week so no one is yelling at the teevee so I can catch 40 winks. Until tonight because the Washington Huskies are playing USC and that's my alma mater (UW, that is). They gave me a PhDog. My ma ape says I should not lie about my academic credentials but what does she know what I was up to while she was in class?

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom says you're super cute.
Whatever.
Ike

6:51 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

What a busy weekend Wally!!! I don't know how you do it! I'm tired just reading about it!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:55 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Wally!

I got home from your old stomping grounds (Yakima) right when the Husky band was warming up. I appreciated the homecoming warm wishes from your mas and my mas alma mater.

We can hear the announcer from our house. Is that cool or what?

Go dawgs, but TH mom says that I should be a cornhusker (she's a beaver/bear and indian (is that politically correct), because the colors work better with my complexion.

smooches,

ernest

8:11 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Go Cubbies!!!!!!!!!!

I see you're wearing your Cubs blue leash (I choose to ignore the bandana)!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
I started my weekend just like you taught me.... roaching!!!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

11:23 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

You sure are good at those roachables Wally!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, you are sooo funny Wally-Roach! That's your new nickname by ME! I think it's sooo you since you like to roach alot...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:02 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love your "I hate the Mets" face! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:31 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally: I didn't know there were PhDog degrees. Here I worked so hard for my Wf.T! Ah well, maybe I am young enough to go back to school?

7:16 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

THose are great plans for the weekend, have lots of fun!!!!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
balboa

8:11 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Bummer about USC winning the game. But it looks like your weekend was a good one anyhow.

Mom says you're just about the cutest dog on this whole big old planet. I have to admit that I am jelly now even though I agree with her.

Thanks for keeping me innocent!

Suki Sumo

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! I blogged about the Cubbies winning too! I even got a special celebratory cookie! Go Cubs!

Fig (Tad's beautiful sister)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I just knew you were an intellectual. It's written all over your face.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

That's a pawsome weekend, Wally!

I would love to roach in the grass with you, and I bet Joey would, too.

Oh, and c'mon! Share the dirty joke!

Puggy kisses
Suki & Joey

3:32 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Butt!

Looks like some fab plans for your weekend. Hope they all happened the way you wanted them too.

About that dirty joke ~ you and I both know it's just as bad to tittilate our ears with the "idea" of just how dirty Ethel's joke is as it would be to share it. So there.

My girl thinks you're stinkin' cute too (*eyeroll*). I think you're full of it.

Goob love,
Stanley

9:40 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love your bandana, it is sooooooo "you"!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you can share the joke with me, I am an older guy! I wish my weekend was as good as yours :(

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home