Monday, September 24, 2007

By Popular Demand

I would like to take this time to address some questions from my comments section.

Q: Did you stretch your sissy's photo to give her that long lean look (and in doing so, photoshop out her lovehandles, crow's feet, grey hairs, and muffin top).

A: No. She is seriously one skinny, tall chick.

She doesn't need any stinkin' photoshop! Therapy, yes. Remedial education, sure. But physically she's good.


Q: More roaching, please.
A: That's not so much a question. But here you go!


I don't need photoshop, either. Except maybe for that one wonky ear.


But look at this. The face and soul of an artist.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I'm totally jealous of Ethel. I wish I could be tall and skinny...unfortunately I would need photoshop for that!

That last picture of you is so artistic and thought-provoking...just like you! ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

4:01 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That last photo is a winner!
Are you dressed for Asta's pawty?
See you there!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:00 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mom labels it "truffle top" - so much more elegant.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
I am with Suki. I wish I were a little bit taller and slimmer!
I love your last picture! Its great!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:47 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

We're not fat - just big boned.
Ike

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

The poetry practically spews forth from your artistic muzzle, Wally, my love. And I'm also thinking that your sissy should be on Dancing with the Stars.

9:14 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow wally...you are sure a good looking dude in that last picture...i am a little weary of skinny chicks...i think my volumtuous body is the way to go...

11:45 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

We have a household of skinny chicks.... but Ethel looks fab.

And that last picture is a 10 point roach!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Ethel is very long. I love the photo of you very classy.

Simba x

3:31 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

And that's why we make such great friends. Two tall & skinny chicks!

Penny

7:51 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

That last photo of you was very arthouse Wally! Love it. It should be in a gallery.

Ethel is pure poetry in motion. I'm long and kinda lean, but have nowhere NEAR her jumping skills.

Thanks for clearing things up, man.

Goober love,
STanley

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home