Friday, September 21, 2007

Home on the Range!

I'm getting ready for Asta's cowboy hoedown burpday pawty and to get ready I've been listening to Sally Timms singing "Drunk by Noon" not only because it's something I like to be (drunk by noon) but also because the first line is about a poodle who thought he was a cowboy (sorry for the video quality):



My ma ape will be SO MAD I told you about this but one summer when she was in college she worked as country music DJ--haha! She can teach me how to be a cowboy. Though I think I'm going to be a cow so maybe she should teach me how to avoid the cowboys. But what if I want to wear chaps?

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Oh puhleeeease wear assless chaps!!!

I'm trying to find my Daisy Dukes.

Love
Samantha

3:13 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh the thought of you wearing "chaps" has me totally deranged!

Off to bark the poodles away in my back garden now, I have Wally Wearing Chaps Overload!

Poor Chaps! love and laughing licks, your friend in Scotland, Marvin xxxxx

ps loved the vid!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Your Ma Ape was a country music DJ - YIKES!!!! I can't wait to see what you decide to wear Wally. Oh, and what about Penny & Lola's pawty...are you ready for that?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:00 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

You would look dead sexy in ass-less chaps, Wally! You will make a fine cowboy stud!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Um - what is the deal with assless chaps?
Ike

10:58 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

This party should be interesting.

Simba x

2:44 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think you should stick to football. Being a cowboy is very hard work and the sun will make your skin like leather. You are much to wise and wonderful for that. Besides who wants to chase bulls around all day. They are not going to drop pizzle sticks on the ground for you.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

Everydog wants to see your Woober ass in chaps! You CANNOT disappoint.

Does your ma ape even LIKE country music? Or does she like the other kind of music... western?

Goober love,
Stanley

8:54 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Doode,

N.mom is going to see the mekons in Seattle next month. Should she buy you a plane ticket and a ticket of your very own?

Vive le Mekons!

nm

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home