Sunday, September 16, 2007

(M)eat another day!

Last night this is how I looked:


But today is a new day and we look like this!


Why so happy? Well, it is still world cup soccer time so I played a little footie first thing in the morning: (Isn't this photo all arty farty. Or just poorly lit.)

And then we went in the outside to have BONES. From piggies.

Tasty! Yes, I am squinting in my photos. Maybe the sun was too bright. Maybe I was hung over. I'll never tell.


My sissy ate hers REALLY FAST.


And then we got to go play in the outside field!

Who do you think is faster? Ethel?


Or the Woober?
And here I stop to gaze at the Cornfield that was recently trampled. What a metaphor for the fate of the Cornhuskers.


Eh, they'll live to play another day. Just like us! Who could be sad on Randay?


P.S. Thanks to Suki Sumo who posted about HER foodables to cheer me up! Thanks my puggy friend!

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Hey Wally! HI ETHEL!

(I don't know why I shout my greetings at Ethel all the time...maybe I think she just can't hear me...or maybe she has DADD (doggie attention deficit disorder)...

ANYWAY! You are right, who could be sad on Randay! Thanks for the plug! & I'll do a post about the next Labramixers Club......isn't Shadow just lovely?
Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...do you really EAT the entire bone? What does your breath smell like after?

4:01 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That picture looked artsy, Wally!
Oh Man,thats the high life,bones from piggies....can your ma ape talk to mine.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I adore that first picture of you! How sweet you look, Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

6:16 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Glad you are happy today!
Those are huge bones!!!
I like your pictures!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Wally, anything to see your big bright Corgador smile! Foodables is the best subject to blog about anyhow because everybody likes to eat! I know my mom would be scuuurrrd of your piggy bones (she's weird) but I think they look TASTY!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I really don't know who is faster. I'll dream about that tonight.
Goodnight Wall-man and Ethel.
Ike

10:43 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Both of you are as swift as lighting! :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

well, I am glad you guys bounced back from that defeat! say hi to Ethel from Tanner, those pictures sure made an impression on the little guy!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, glad you're feeling better today! Wow! Your meatables look sooo delicioubles!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:55 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, glad you're feeling better today! Wow! Your meatables look sooo delicioubles!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:58 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Ethel may be faster, but slow & steady wins the race!

Wally, there are so many sides of you...I like the arty side too!

Sherman

8:49 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, I love that arty farty photo. Art and soccer are one in the same, no?

10:22 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Yummy, those bones look delicious, we're coming over for snack time...

6:49 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Walls!

Any photo of you is art, man!

My girl and I like your philosophical and poetic turn of mind. You are so in the moment.

My guess is that while Ethel is faster than you, you are a more stylish runner.

Goober love,
STanley

By the way, wouldn't you know that this blogger thing starts working after I send you a peemail about how I can't open your blog.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home