Friday, September 14, 2007

It's ME ETHEL!

So Tanner's burpday is on Saturday so his BROTHER JOE has like totally been letting him blog ALL THE TIME but I don't get to blog like EVER and I told my brother that he is totally a grumpy OLD MAN and like Joe is old and grumpy but he's STILL NICER THAN WALLY. So Wally said I could do a BLOG but he said I have to have a TOPIC and STICK TO IT. So I WILL TRY.

Here I am RUNNING. I like to RUN. We've been getting up early to watch FOOTBALL in the morning but it's confusing because they are not the PLAYERS with plastic heads and big shoulders! And they are LADIES like ME! (Well, I'm a BITCH but my ma ape said DON'T CALL THEM THAT!) And my brother said that there are two kinds of football and one is also soccer. ANd I said I don't care. They get to RUN AROUND with a BALL so when I grow up I want to be a FOOTBALL PLAYER. And my brother said that ESPN shows them in the middle of the night because of their total commitment to women's sports and their need to show more physically challenging sports like POKER and POOL during prime times and I was like--what? And he said I don't even KNOW about literary devices like SARCASM and IRONY and PARODY and then he gave me a book by this guy named Jonathan Swift and, like, they were eating IRISH BABIES. Jeez! That'd doesn't sound like a modest proposal to me. LOOK! I RUN FAST!


My brother said to be more BRIEF and to the POINT! LOOK! And I learned to WINK so I can FLIRT WITH DOGS.


And I want to CLEAR UP what WALLY said about my FLOPPY TONGUE cuz he's like totally a LIAR. SEE! I have PERFECT TONGUE CONTROL.


I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! And I pity! Anyone who is Wally TO-DAY!


And so here is my burpday present for Tanner which is like totally awesome pictures of ME!
My brother says he has a wife and a cucumber or concubone or something but I don't know what that means and Wally said they are prettier than me but I don't know. I just want to chase him in big fast circles anyway.


Wait, what were we talking about?


ETHEL RULZ!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Great blogging Ethel. I like to run too.

Simba xx

6:57 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Ethel - you are divine. A goddess in fact.

So why don't you have your own blog and then you wouldn't have to ask Wally for permission all the time?

(Mistress says Ma Ape might get a bit tired...)

Anyway, you look very beautiful.

Pippa (swoon - do boy dogs swoon?)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Ethel...
Excellent post. You managed to stay on topic pretty well, I'm impressed and Wally should be too!

And what's that about eating babies...I don't think they would taste very good...do you? Unless the Irish ones taste different. Hmmm....

Oh and I like to run lots too. I think I would like soccer. We should try and play sometime!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

8:00 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Ethel! I am Teka and I have a grumpy old man brother too except mine is not nice and I have to figure out his seecrud password before I can blog but I did it onece and I will do it again sometime soon like maybe you and me and all the other doggies whodon't have a blog of their own should go on strike and maybe we can like eat all their food or something you know that romeo and janie have their own blogs and i dont think it is like fair that you and me and tanner dont cause we are all cuter and funnier and faster than our brothers and maybe miss snicers would join us and then oh my gussie would be ticked off.

teka

9:52 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Ethel, I love your posts! You are one cool bitch..hehee!

I would love to have you chase me, but I'm sure you're much, MUCH faster than I am. Oh, and you might think I'm a rabbit or something, so maybe that's not a good idea.

Puggy kisses
Suki

11:14 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Ethel:
You are a beautiful lady. If only I could run half as fast as you. You did well on your blog today and very little YELLING.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I'm not sure about Irish babies but I hear that IRISH COFFEE is really good to drink. Mommy drinks LOT-AYS Coffees and those are good. I know because I licked it with my superb tongue control that I learned from rockin' bitches like YOU, Ethel!

Don't get me wrong, I like and totally love your brother but I do look forward to your posts! But you make me a little ADD reading them. Oh wait, I'm a puppy and I already was.

Gotta find something to chew -
Suki Sumo

12:18 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You have a beautiful smile and such pretty white teeth, Ethel! I hope Wally lets you blog more often!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:28 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ethel
I almost can see problems for Tanner with his girlfriends and wife too!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

4:57 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Ethel!!!

You DO RULE, girlie! I'd take picture of you any day over eatables even! You're a perty perty chica and you brother is just a little... crotchety! He loves you though, don't let him tell you otherwise!

Wish we could RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!! together!!

Goober love,
Stanley

5:18 PM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

hubba hubba! I think Wally should let you blog more often...

Maxey

ps sorry bud.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You rock, Ethel! And rule. But mostly rock.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

HI EHTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its soo cool that Wally let you blog today! or maybe you locked him in the freezing box...or maybe he is getting the red food together for this weekends game...anyway, glad to hear you can run fast...I waddle fast!
Love & Licks,
Randi

10:44 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh Ethel, Tanner is loving those photos of you! We only like the football with the plastic head guys!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Yeppers...my BFF Ethel totally Rules. And you have the perfect tongue.

I'm gonna run around my yard today, really fast, barking ETHEL RuleZ to the whle neighborhood knows!

Penny

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home