Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Out of Doors!

Since it is no longer 7 gazillion billion degrees we got to go play in the field after the naked apes came home from "work." As you can see, I'm a little happy about it:


My sissy just wanted to fetch fetch fetch.


And she did! Unfortunately, dusk is a lousy time for pictures. Or so my ma ape says. Maybe she's just a lousy photographer.


Look! I found a Wally-sized hole in the fence! Shall I escape and be a free man, roaming through the wilds on my own, no responsibilities, no burdens, no nagging ma apes?


Nah, we have a freezy box at home full of meat tubes.


And my sissy. I can't take her anywhere without that tongue flopping out. What a mess!


I practiced for Asta's cowgirl party by eating some grass. I'm going as a cow.


And, of course, a little outside roachin'!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Bud,

You are the KING of roachers! I'm always up for a good roachin' pic of you!

Can't wait to see your cow outfit. I bet it'll be convincing! (I think I'll stop using exclamation points now.)

Why no running with your sissy? Are you so beyond balls and fetching? Tell her she has a bootiful tongue!

Goob love,
Stanley

6:07 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I will take sissy anywhere.

Pippa

6:33 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

So glad you didn't escape...there are no 'puters in the wild and I would miss you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S:Shall Air Ruby swing by and pick you and Ethel up for the big pawty???

10:22 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait to see your cow costume!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:11 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I just love the picture of you roachin'!

And my tongue goes like your Sissy's sometimes......!

love and licks, Marv xxxxxx

11:21 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Wally - HI ETHEL!!!!
Great roachin' pics...roachin rocks! You should get t-shirts printed up with that...& the flag of Gooberstan on the back!
Love & Licks,
Randi

2:14 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Don't even think about going out into the crazy world. Remember when Flash got out and was gone for 8 days. He still won't talk about the experience. He pretty much stays at home now. I guess that should tell something.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Wally! You'll be a perfect cow! What a great idea!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Glad you had good time to go out!
Please, don't try to escape. You know you have everything at home with your ma ape!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:29 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG we can not wait to see your cow outfit. We have already bought our cowboy hats.... Love A+A

8:46 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

it is still a jillion trillion degrees here, it stinks!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home