Saturday, September 08, 2007

Alive and Kicking!

There has been some consternation on the Internets about my absence over the last two days. What can I say, my ladies (and my Smoochable GooberStan) can't stop thinking about me!

Here are some things I may or may not have been doing:

1) Rehearsing to appear in Britney Spears's big comeback at the MTV Music Awards
2) Trying to get Republican lawmakers to hit on me in public restrooms
3) Getting a refund for my iPhone (more time consuming since I never actually bought one)
4) Losing wing eating competitions to a 105-pound woman called "The Black Widow"
5) Coaching teams for the women's world cup in football/soccer.

Here's some evidence that my sissy is NOT ok:


Her head has been replaced by a giant red rubber ball and she's walking upright!


And they are starving me. Send snacks!


For those of you who have missed my commentary on current events, a small note on my feelings about Fred Thompson's entry into the Presidential race:


And good news on my pal Buko! He doesn't have a torn ACL, though he does have a leg injury and is being slowly nursed back to health. Maybe I should call Nurse Astas for him!


I am hard at work on my guide to FOOTBALL! Stay tuned!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness you're okay! We were worried Wally! We could only imagine that you were in the garden with the tomatoeables and the wallymelon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:06 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

What more proof do I need that you and Ethel are "from out there." I am sure our connection is getting stronger. I think the eyes on my Wally magnet have started to glow.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have A Canine's Approach to Football already ~ wanna compare notes?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Wowww

Buen Ethel pix. Eres mi mujer. Mi guapa. Y yo no soy coy.

Good to see you too pal..

Football?

Buko is handsome, we say.
Pippa

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Excellent news about Buko! Even though I am almost 100% again, it was no fun for anyone when I wasn't allowed to do anything at all for eight weeks. And that whole shaving business was just embarrassing.

Excellent news as well about Ethel's head. If I could have any head other than my own, I might pick a jolly ball too.

And mostly, excellent news that everything is okay. I should have known there was a secret mission ... my guess is that you were trying to return your unpurchased iPhone while competing in the eating contest.

You know, Wally, you create a certain expectation amongst your flock and when you suddenly disappear, those of us who rely on your charm and wit every day get a little concerned. You are, after all, my blogging mentor. And how else would I keep up on American politics? I can't always stay up late for the Comedy Central boys anymore. You are my only hope for up-to-the-minute commentary.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh wally, we missed you! we do know that you were doing some important stuff though, so we forgive you!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

ETHEL!!!! I love your pics! You are so cute! Can you teach me to walk on 2 legs? We were worried about you guys..glad you are all OK!
Love & Licks,
Randi

2:25 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Wally! A Corgador! That's the best, don't you know stubby legs are so in style?! We're shorties too, can we link to your blog? Great blog, friend!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
We were worried about you!! Now we know you had to take care of important things!!
Lorenza

8:59 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I'm glad to hear that you're still alive & kicking. I thought something bad happened to you! Hope your internet will go crazzeeee again...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:18 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

Thanks for clearing that up! I won't even get started on some of the rumors I heard, like you hijacking some pizzle shipment from Red Barn and getting caught by the feds, or that you had "gone Republican," ran off to join Fred Thompson's campaign as spokespup, and thought you could never face your public again, or that you had....

(MY girl is telling me to STOP IT with the rumors already. Sorry.)

Can't wait for the football guide. Maybe it will make me a fan!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home