Monday, September 03, 2007

Putting the Lay in Labor Day

Whew am I glad I didn't have to work today because I needed to recover from my EXCITING Labor Day weekend (in which, just to clarify, no cats were eaten. I did get chased by one. There's a cat in our neighborhood who has NO FEAR of me and my sissy and chases us on our morning walk).

Jeez--does the flash have to be SO BRIGHT?


Oh my belly.


Just 10 more minutes sleeping, k?


But nothing perks me up like some vigorous ROACHING.





Is it time to EAT now?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
How is that with the cat who has no fear of you?? Where is your authority??
Glad you had this day off so you can rest and roach as much as you want!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:33 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober,

We need 2 things: photographic evidence of said cat, and video of you roachin'. I'd pay good money for the video!

Goober love,
Stanley

6:38 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Time to go back to sleep!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wally,
I bow at the alter of your superior roaching! I hope one day I can be as skilled as you...I'm trying...everyday I'm trying...but I fear I will never be as great! You are my roaching inspiration!!!!

Lots of Admirable Licks...Ruby

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home