Friday, August 31, 2007

Every Day is like my Burpday

Today I got a box from Mr. Spartacus Puggle! I was so excited my lights went on!


Back off, sissy! Your name is not on MY box. (Also, as you can see in the background, my sissy cleared the entire coffee table with her tail on the way to check out MY box. Naughty naughty sissy).


The box was FULL of eatables including some PB BISCUITS. I tasted them and enthusiastically approved! Some dried fruitable snacks (which I love and my sissy is indifferent too--yay! That's the best kind of snack. The kind I don't have to share). I also got a Doggy Danish and some BULLY PIECES! Mmmm. Bully chunks. Doesn't that sound tasty?


Sissy likes Bully Chunks.


Wally loves Bully Chunks!


But the best part was GIANT HONKING GORILLA APE! I had one of these a few years ago until my ma ape came home and found him beheaded, un-honked, de-squeakered and unstuffed. She has learned to put my nice toys up while she's gone. (If she's gone too long I get mad and rip up my toys. Seems a little self-defeating but I stand by my strategy). So this ape should last me! HONK!


Look how excited my ears are!


And here I am with the Sparky picture he sent me. I am giving him a big kiss "thank you." THANKS MAN!

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Moco said...

You are one spoiled fellow. I am glad to see that you share with Sissy. I am worried about those eyes though.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooooo, bully chunks? They sound just as good as bully sticks! YUM!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh we love that giant ape. You are a lucky pup!!

Enjoy. Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:48 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Gee Wally - your burpday should be everyday! YEAH for presents! Those treats all look so yummy! How do you turn your lights on? I think that was the high beams..or maybe the low beams...do you honk too?
Love & Licks,
Randi

8:59 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wally, we have the same devil eyes! You hit the jackpot...pizzles AND an Ape. It's gonna be a good holiday weekend at your house!

Sherman

9:09 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober,

I'm with Grammie. I love that you share with Ethel (you love her ~ we know).

What else makes your lights go on? Hmmm?

Goober love,
Stanley

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sparky said...

I was so excited when I found meatables wrapped around fruitables!!! Enjoy your hairy ape!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Well isn't Sparky just too cool! What awesome pressies! I like the last picture of you - you're giving him a super-special twirly-tongued kiss! :-)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what a haul. I love the big hairy ape. Sparky knows you well!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

12:14 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Wait wait! Isn't that stuffing I see already coming out of your Honking Ape's foot?!

Poppy

3:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
I like your trick fo turning on your eyes! Its a good one!
I am with Poppy. How much your giant ape will last if we are seeing stuff coming out of him??
Enjoy your treats!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:24 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I'm beginning to think you two are greedy.

Pippa

(Well not Ethel, much).

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home