Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am ready for some TAUNTING!

Tonight is SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. Ok, it's preseason so the game means nothin' EXCEPT that the Philadelphia Beagles are playing! And they are one of my favoritest teams! And it is even more important because they are playing the Pitts-burg Stealers! So that means that I have to be all tuff and trash talk with two of my best pals who happen to be Stealers fans--Joe Stains and the Shermanator (of Jackman Ave). And also my Onkel Eric.

So--are you ready guys?

Oh snap!

Look how tuff I am with my FOOTBALL.


And here I am in my EAGLES jersey that may look like "random green t-shirt from my ma ape's drawer" but is really a retro Eagles jersey, I SWEAR. And I don't know why I decided to put on my bull pizzle hunting outfit but it just seemed like it would make me look tuffer--dressing like a cow and wearing my ma ape's t-shirt--TUFF:


And here I am singing the Eagles song "FLY Eagles FLY, on the road to VICTORY." (And I'm trying to get the variations on "Chocolate Rain" from Ike's blog out of my head):


And my sissy wants to get in on the taunting cuz she LOVES taunting. And she has a new football cuz she shredded her old one.


And here's my tuffest stare-down with my mini-bull pizzle.


Fly Eagles Fly! On the road to victory! Eat Wally eat! Football season means more snacks!

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Woober,

You look really great in ape clothes... you should wear them more often. (Gotta tell you I like you in the raw even better, buddy).

Smooches,
Stanley

Pee Ess
I've never watched football, maybe I should try it out. My girl said something about crappy professional players messing up the game. I think she'll start me on college football.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Good luck, Eagles! I don't really know anything about football, but if they're your fav team, Wally, then they're mine, too! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

P.S. Yeah, I think that zombie DID need more brains. Maybe they should "send more paramedics..." lol!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Wally! Love the threads on you! Green is definately your color! You must go to my blog..I have a suprise waiting for you!
Love & Licks,
Randi

5:20 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You look totally tuff! None of those footyball guys could pull off BOTH you Ma Ape's t-shirt AND a bull pizzle costume!!! Only you Walls, only you!

Good luck to those Beagles!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:40 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Good luck with your team!
You are well dressed for the ocasion!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You look like a true Eagles fan! Did you get all rowdy??? I get rowdy for my Rams!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

well my friend, I am watching this game I am sorry to tell you that your eagles are about to get shot out of the sky!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Good tongue Wally!

Poppy

12:09 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! You looks nice in your new clothes & cool you have those rugby balls. Hehehe! Chloe loves those balls with bells in them!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:47 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Awwwww...poor Eagles got there wittle wings broken by the Steel Curtain.

Hee Hee.

Sherman

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home