Saturday, August 25, 2007

Never too hot for prezzies

Sunny
90°F
Feels Like
104°F



This is what The Weather Channel said about our weatherables. And it's 6 p.m. STINKY! This is what I look like melting:


Look at what my sissy has done to the Jolly Ball! She poked holes in it! She should be more careful about her toyables. I was also sad because my ma ape said it might be time to part with my big wiener. No, that's not a euphemism for neutering--I already did that. Nor am I having a bris. The Big Wiener is my big yellow wiener dog toy. I've had him for a year but it was time for him to go after I ripped out his innies.

So my ma ape left. And without me! But she came home with--A Boner! What? Why is everyone giggling? She went to the pet store and they already had Halloweenie toys and one was a SKELETON WEENIE--ooooh, scary!


Here is how I bite the skeleweenie/The Big Boner. I need to get a picture of his funny spooky face.


But the real reason my ma ape went to the PetSmartable was to get my granny a little present--a Petsmart Charities T-shirt with a CORGI on it. Here I am modeling next to it.

And here I am putting a little of myself on the shirtable. A little Wallyfur and dander for you, granny!


I hope I am not ruining the surprise but my granny is in CHICAGO helping my onkel Eric move so maybe she won't see my blogable. And she's, like, even older than my MA APE so maybe she will forget even if she does find out.

My ma ape wanted to bring me home a BIG surprise--a brother from the SPCA! They have a boy Dogue de Bordeaux that my ma ape pines for but the other ape said "NO, BAD MA APE" so I don't have a brotherable, only a Big Boner. It's probably for the best because I am one grumpy old dude. And I like my ma ape's undivided attention.

Labels: , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger The Brat Pack said...

OMDoG, Mom almost peed her pants laughing.

I love your boner. I wish I could play with it. :)

Love,
Samantha

6:12 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Wally, I think the weather is getting to you. Not every noun ends with ables. Only eatables or edibles. Surely.

Mistress said it was mid 30s in her village today - Isn't that the same as 90 something? I'm not suggesting you are an old whinger or anything but we don't hear pretty Ethel moan about anything....

Pippa

(kisses to Ethel, again - must remember not to confuse her with Max tho?!)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Wally, since I met you, every noun has the potential to end in -ables. Like pugables, dogables, foodables, peopleables, stuffables, etc. Not that I needed to tell YOU that!

Also I didn't quite get the whole boner thing but then mom explained it to me and THAT WAS FUNNY!

Sukiable Sumoable.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally,
I just LOVE your new scawie halloweiner!!! I need to see if my Mom can find me one!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:00 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I am way jealous of your big boner. I have two huge wieners that I have been pulling the stuffing out of - and no, I am not a snake. FYI - Walgreens has giant wieners for $3. WTF?
Ike

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Glad your ma brought you that toy to replace the one you ripped!
I don't like when my mom goes out leaving me at home but I really likes when she comes with a present for me!!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Lorenza

10:09 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

dang you have a big boner, a big ass and a daft granny. your life sure is full my friend.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Oh Wallyable, you are such an adorable dogable.

Snogables from the dogables

Kerio & co

2:13 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Nice boner...Hehehhee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:53 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tell the Ma Ape that 3 is a good number to have except cats. Only have two of them. Pappy says no more.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Wally
A pawfect boner toy,ummmmMommi says I'm not supposwd to talk like that,I mean skeletaltoy, halloween??what's halloween?
smoochie kisses
ASta

7:51 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Hi Wally! It was lovely to meet you in the chat room! We think you are adorable!!We are going to turn to you for sage advice... Love A+A

9:04 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Walls!

Everydog needs a new big boner once in awhile. Yours is truly frightening!

Wally, I do think you should consider packaging your extra furables and danderables... you could definitely sell them. Look at Steven Colbert and his manjuice!

Goober love,
Stanley

9:50 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Ya know, the very first comment from Sam wanting to play with our boner totally threw me offtrack. I can't remember what I wanted to say. Good grief! LOL!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow...glad you are back. We were having problems getting you, cause explorer kept fussing about your blog site or sumpin. All well now, and playing catchup. Hi to granny, and muzzer is banned from petsmart on adoption days! No way is dad taking a chance on another dogable

10:52 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

I like your skeleweenie. He looks just like my loofah, only without purple fuzzy skin. Fun!

Poppy

1:30 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

My goodness, there is someone older than your Ma Ape Wally? and older than my Apes as well..........I just cannot believe it!

We not been too bad for heat today a reasonable 21 degrees, and a cooling breeze.

Jeannie says to tell you it is breezeables here.

Dog know what she is talking about there!

love and meatables lickables, Marvinables.....

and love to my half sissy Ethelables toooooooables

oooopsables, taken the whole darnable thingable tooo farable thereables.............

helpmeables.....Marvin xxxxx

2:22 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh my! I think everyone should start talking in Wallylanguageables.. & everything should end in ables....cuz wallyables are lovables!
Love & Licks,
Randi

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home