Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dining With Al

Yesterday we had to have breakfast with Al Fresco. My ma ape said that when we eat our rabbit we take it out of our bowls and slop it all over the kitchen so we have to eat in the outside with this Al dude. Here I am waiting patiently.


Hurry up, Al! I'm starving!


Breakfast in the outside! You can see I'm going straight for the rabbit butt in my bowl but I also have brothables and fruitables and vegetables and even my pillables in there!


Sissy LOVES rabbit.

She loves it so much she ate SO FAST that she had TWO rabbit butts and I only had ONE butt and she ate both of hers before I ate mine and then she tried to STEAL MINE! If she keeps up this thievin' she's going to be a Stealers fan like Joe Stains.


But I held on to my eatables!


And I worked it!


Breakfast is hard work. I'm going to need a nap after this.

My ma ape got our rabbitables and our meat tubes (more on those later!) from this place called Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow (they're not gone, they're in my belly!). They sent us 30 pounds of meatables! They raise tasty meatables without antibiotics and growth hormones and various things that might turn us into hulking beasts. I highly recommend their meatables but hide them from stealin' sissies!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you both get to eat rabbit butts/ Yumm..I never tried some before. Your meal looks delicious!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:30 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You eat chunk rabbit? Way to go man the only way I will eat rabbit is all ground up. My mom hasn't tried that hare today place. She has heard it is really good though

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Wally, does your ma ape cook the meatables before she gives them to you? My mommy and daddy are considering their options right now as far as feeding me. They're concerned because I'm a puppy and they want to make sure I get enough fat and calories but they're pretty fed up hearing about all the gross stuff they put in processed dog eatables. Does your ma ape know of anyplace that has credible info about dog nutrition?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Bunnie butts? Sounds divine! Why does everydogs dinner look way more appetising than mine? J x

3:06 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am sure Ethel didn't MEAN to try to steal your Rabbit, maybe she just thought you would be too tired to eat it?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Man, I would have major blast ass if I ate like you. I am jealous.
Ike

9:13 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are on SPOILED boy. It's a good thing you take such good care of your MA APE.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Eating that well should be a sin-- oh wait--looking that good at Simba's should be a sin-- Check out my blog for the puparazzi coverage--gotcha!!!

Bernard

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never had rabbit but it sounds very yummy. Lucky you! My mom and I love your blog. Come visit mine at www.boxerdogblog.blogspot.com. Maybe we can be buddies.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

r u drinking soup?

11:08 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. your breakie looks cool. You dont eat hammies right...

~ Girl girl

4:19 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally Boy!

Al Fresco is pretty much a loner, but every once in awhile he likes someone to dine with him. How sweet of you and your Sissy to do so.

Your rabbit butt looks too tasty for words, but I'm with Ike. Major blast ass just waiting to happen for me, I'm afraid.

Goober love & jelly fish,
Stanley

8:46 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
I am just drooling looking at your meal! It looks reaaaally yummy! I don't understand my mom and my vet. They insist on only kibbles! Can you talk to them about it??
Have a nice day
Lorenza

5:28 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I need some meat!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I think you need to post less piccies of sissy's tongue.

Or maybe nothing else....

Pippa. Sigh

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home