Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Buko Burpday!

It's our burpday! It's not actually the day I adopted my peeps or the day I was born (probably) but I have vowed to celebrate every burpday in the house as if it were my own! That's how selfless I am. So the ma ape announced she was making BUKO CAKE.


Let me explain. This is my friend Buko! His name means "young coconut" in Tagalog. It's funny because he doesn't really taste like a coconut. I know because when I first met him I got in big trouble for tasting him around his neck. They shouldn't have told me he was a coconut!


While I love cake I didn't want Buko made into a cake. I was worried until I realized the Buko in THIS cake looked like this:

The image “http://myfranchesca.com/coconut.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

And that is either a REALLY ugly shepherd or something else. It didn't bark so I think we're ok.

This is what the Buko Chai cake looked like:



We offered to do a taste test to make sure it was up to our high standards. My sissy thought it was eye-crossing good:


Good enough for a second bite.


Even picky ol' me approves.


Mmmmm..frostables!


I wonder what else I will get for my burpday?

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

a smooooooooooooooooooooooch from me.

Ernest

11:15 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

When is your real birthday?
Ike

11:18 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

ahahahahahaha picky WALLY?!?!?!?!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Ha ha! Buko will eat Buko Cake! :) Thanks for the shout out, dude! And a very Happy Burpday to your whole pack!

BJN

11:59 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Ah, Wally - you are so cute...you should celebrate burpday of everyone...& eat cake daily...that should be written in all of our doggie contracts!
Love & Licks,
Randi

12:55 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I hope you got cake for my Gotcha Day!

Sherman

1:14 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
what a vewy genewous pup you awe..that cake looked yummylicious and not at all like a doggie, so I'm suwe it was OK to eat...thanks fow your offer for my birfday too...you awe a gentleman and a scholar!
(hehehehe, I think Stanley does love me, I LOVE him fow suwe..and you to my Wally
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess, you guys make a gweat rock band

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

PICKY ole' you?!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
That Buko cake really looks yummy! And sure it is looking at your faces!
Lorenza

3:47 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Wally,
Those eyes said it all!!But picky ???? Never pinned you down to being picky
frasier

9:19 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Walls!

It's a little scary to admit this, but I think Ethel is looking more and more like her Wallybro everyday. For proof, please see the 2nd photo of her eating cake-ables.

Happy fake burpday,
Your GooberStan

12:07 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

All I can say is, YUMMMMM!!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:35 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh Wally, I am a bit late in catching up on your posts......

I like your style though, celebrating everyone in da houses burpday!

The young cocunut pictured is very handsome and unusual............

I like your sissy's cross eyed pic tooooooo! and the yummylicious looking cakeable.

I didnt know you were a picky boy though?????

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home