Saturday, August 11, 2007

HAPPY BURPDAY SHERMANS!

It is my BFF Sherman's BURPDAY! He rescued his people on this date. So cool. Sherman deserves to have the greatest burpday ever!

He takes excellent care of his sissies.


He is a totally studly dude who can pull off even a rain slicker with great panache (and manliness). And look how skinny he is:


And he knows how to stay cool in the heat with a dirt hole and little beer:

Please tell your mum to pick up some things for you from me. Here's a list of suggestions.

A few steaks:

http://www.jonzee.com/Portals/0/steak.jpg

Chicken feets:

http://asia.cnet.com/i/r/2006/dc/61953591/sc030.jpg

Your girl Dot! (So she's not afraid to travel alone, she'd probably better bring Sam with her, and drop her off at my house!)


A good sized raw meaty bone (this one the size is good but it needs more raw meaty).

http://www.aussiermb.org.au/images/dog_bone.jpg

And a cake! Look! This is a DotSpot Cake!

The image “http://www.shippony.com/coolestkid/cakes/dog-birthday-cake-01.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Have a great one buddy! Good job finding your peoples.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

He is a fine dog.

Beer drinking, raincoat wearing, and protective as well (not that Penny and Lola need it...)

We'll go and wish him happy burpday.

Pippa

11:09 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Wally
That's a gweat twibute to Sherman..I'm going to go wish him a happy birpday!

That's the biggestest bone I've ever seen, how would you fit that in your mouf??
I got to shawe in the yummies at dinner evewy day on vacation hehehe..have a gweat weekend!
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:46 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Sherman won't be thin anymore if he eats that whole plate of steaks! We wished him a happy birthday earlier!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:44 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I am finding it hard to concentrate...I keep thinking about those STEAKS!

I'm gonna go wish him a Happy Burpday right now ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

P.S. I think you're right about the "jealous" thing, hehehe!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Sherman deserves all those things in this special day!
Besos
Lorenza

4:12 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Great tribute!!! We've been wondering what he's been doing all day. Must be a HUGE pawty on Jackman Avenue right now!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Hey, that's me!! I'm pretty cute, Sherman is soooo lucky.

Dot-Spot :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Gee Wally - what a wonderful tribute to Sherman! I bet his people are pinching themselves today that they are so lucky!
Love & Licks,
Randi

7:48 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That chicken foot creeps me out.
Ike

9:25 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I think those steaks are wrapped in bacon. I think I am going to faint.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Hi Wally.! I know this doesn't have to do with your BFF Sherman, but I think you may be able to help me. My mommy and I are somewhat technologically challenged, shall we say. How in the world do I get a picture to show with my profile?? Do you know?

Poppy

1:03 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey Wally-mon...Thanks for my Burpday wishes!! Mom ditched me & went to New Jersey for the weekend, but promised me an extra chicken back for dinner & a big celebration in a couple of weeks. I'm willing to wait (I'll be giving her a daily guilt trip till then.)

Sherms

3:15 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OOops! Am I too late? Happee Belated Barkday to you Sherman or Shermans...kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home