Thursday, August 09, 2007

Discrimination

A marmoset monkey - archive picture


Both my onkel Eric (an ape and ape afficionado) and my granny sent me this story about a dude who smuggled a monkey under his hat! He flew from Florida to New York and didn't get caught until some passenger saw the monkey on his ponytail. That's some quality airport security! Though I'm not sure why human apes are ok but little monkeys are not. Since the flight attendants described the little dude as quiet and not disruptive, I would guess Mr. Marmoset was much less likely to get tipsy, demand more bags of pretzels, pinch the flight attendant's butt and then spend the rest of the flight in the toilet. I'm just saying.

But, I've been trying to figure out what kind of a hat my ma ape needs if she is going to smuggle me onto airplanes. Maybe one of these:

The image “http://andykaufman.jvlnet.com/an_two.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Woober!

Is that Andy Kaufman in the big foam hat or just some guy who's high? How funky.

Why would your ma ape have to smuggle you on a flight? I'd think you could march on like you owned the plane and no one would mess, you know... cuz you're Wally. I think if you handed out Wally magnetables to the flight attendants they'd not only let you on the plane, but there would be an endless supply of drinkables, snackables, and pinchable assables at your disposal!

Goober love,
Stanley

5:08 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Jesus! That's the hugest hat I've ever seen in my doggie life! I bet it'll it you with no problem...hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:09 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hmm while I think you might fit under that hat I am sad to say that I don't know if your ma ape would be able to handle carrying you around like that. Someone would sense your greatness under there and the dog would be out of the hat. :)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I think we could both fit under that hat. Then we could fly to Texas & see our babes.

Sherman

7:35 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I think that's what they call a 10 gallon hat! I think that's roomy enough for you Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

6:29 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm with Stanny...you are much to proud to be stuffed under a hat! With your good looks and charm you are set!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home