Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Prezzies!

So someone sent my ma ape this link that allows you to calculate how many manimals you have saved by not eating them. Here is what they (the tiny accountants in the internets who tabulate online quizzes) told her:

In 2905.8 days, you have saved:
1.0933 cows
240.00 chickens
2.6667 pigs
8.0001 turkeys
0.6400 ducks
453.34 fish

Total: 705.74 animals
Thank you

My ma ape finds this confusing, particularly since she never in her life ate duck. It's a bit unclear how they calculate this. But it is really irrelevant because she has blown it all completely today.

Someone call my vet because I think I just died and went to heaven. This is a box. Filled with THIRTY POUNDS OF MEATABLES.


The outside of the tubes of meat are not impressive--and here I am tasting them-- but I sense good things inside.


We got to try some of the dried stuff. Here I am trying the rabbitable.


And sillysissyface goes gaga for rabbitables.


And to make my ma ape feel better about having a 30 pound box of meat, here I am eating tomatables. I am not a carnivorous beast. Just a beast.


After we look some more at our eatables I will tell you MORE. I'm SO EXCITED!

Labels: , , ,

24 Comments:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holly Mother of Meat!!! That's a lot of meat...YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:08 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I love it when meat shows up in a box. Make sure you tell us what kind of meatables it is and where your ma ape got them.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

all that meat, I'll be right over, hee hee

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

6:25 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

whole box of meat!! u gotta b joking!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that's a whole lot of meatables, you lucky things!

Katy x

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sparky said...

Woah! Your box of meat weighs more than I do! That's a whole lotta din-din!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy & Ethel!!

You guys look more and more alike. I think it's the meatables bringing it out in you!

Goob love,
Stanley

8:28 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Holy Yummoly! That's fantastic! I'm slobbering on the keyboard right now & my office assistant (my mom's) fingers keep slipping around!
I'd love to try a rabbitable...they sound delicious!
Love & Licks,
Randi

9:22 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Oh My Dog. Forget the Greyhound, I'm hitchhiking there.

Love,
Samantha

9:29 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

OH WOW , that is approximately two Tekas. And probably no bones, so let's say 3.5 Tekas! Yum

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh My DoG! PARTY AT WALLY'S!!! 30 lbs of meat will be just enough for you, me & maybe one or two of our close friends...provided they don't eat too much. My vote is for Tadopole & Sparky da Puggle.

Sherm

P.S. Where did all that meat come from???

10:06 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That's a WHOLE lot of meatables. I just love the look on Ethel's face...it's like she is possessed by that wascally wabbit!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:51 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Holy crap! THRITY pounds?! That should last you... what, like 3 days?! ROCK ON!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

I love your tongue-folding technique in the last picture!

Poppy

12:23 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

So your ma saved al those animals so that you can eat them?

Now that's love!

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

1:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Wally, Wally, Wally!!!
Those are lots and lots of meat!!!
I like the faces you and Ethel make having those treats!!
Lorenza

1:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wally!! Where in the world do you live that Meatables comes in the MAIL! Like bull pizzles falling from the sky. That is freakin' awesome!


Loves,
Tofu

2:43 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Will you be throwing a pawty anytime soon Wally? I'm there!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:05 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Wally Lives the Good Life. That should be the title of your blog. You are one spoiled K-9. Enjoy all that meat.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am SOOO jealous. 30lbs of meat is like a whole tanner!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Rabbitables? Interesting. Have you tried it with a little dice tomatoable?

10:52 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG... THAT IS A LOT of meat! I love my meatablea and carrotables...
(And did anyone tell you that you have got lovely, big brown eyes??)

1:21 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Ok Snookums, I held out but I have to ask where all that meat came from!!!

Oh yea, Sherman got Dot's present so I was checking to see if yours came yet!

Samantha
PS I'm lonely today, I could use an ear rub.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

OH Wally, I don't think you'd care to share would you?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home