Friday, August 17, 2007

Beee! Eff! Eff!

Today a box arrived addressed to Wally Corgador. That's ME! (I rolled my tongue for you Poppy!) And it came from my Buff Furry Friend, PEANUT!


Hey sissy! Get outta my box or I'll get the ma ape to lock you in YOUR BOX!


Peanut got me something to make me EVEN MORE incredibly handsome. Now, I know what you're thinking--IMPOSSIBLE, right? I mean, it's hard to top perfection. But Peanut got me something AWESOME:


On the top you see my old skank collar. It was SO DIRTY and smelly. But Peanut got me a SEATTLE MOANERS collar! So I can root for ICHIRO all day!


While chewing on the bully that Peanut sent. And playing with the big red ball! Can you take all the handsome?


And then he sent me BEEF LUNG! And pizzle! It's like a whole cow!


Eye scrunchin' good.


I even shared with Ms. Ethel.


And here I am closing my eyes and being serious for a minute.

I am wishing that Peanut has a great visit with our Awesome Grammie and that they have a good move to Loosey Anna (she sounds like a great gal) and I really really REALLY hope that when his dad is deployed to Iraq he comes home SAFE and SOON.

Thank you so much Peanut!

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Ohhhh your Moaners collar is pawsome...your handsomeness is SOOOO overwhelming sometimes, but I can take it!

Peanut is the bestest friend!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:11 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh I am so glad you liked all the stuff. Mom said she is going to get me a moaners collar later. After I made mom order it I told her she should have ordered two bully sticks one for you and one for ethel but she's a human and she forgot. I will give Grammie lots of kisses from you.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Your new collar sure looks handsome...and BULLY sticks? I must say Peanut totally understands what you need.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I forgot to say that the ball is a jolly ball and is my favorite toy ever. I got you a much smaller one then I have though. IF you don't like it maybe ethel will. It is great to carry around by the handle

9:46 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Wow Wally! You are one lucky handsome pup! & Peanut..what a great friend he is! Yikes...cow lung? Never have one of those...& your collar looks amazing on you...Blue is definatley your color!
Love & Licks,
Randi

11:39 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

what a FABULOUS present!!! I don't even have a yankees collar either, you sure are lucky. The doofus has a steelers collar but its dirty and skanky too.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

What a great collar. You are the greatest fan. We like Rauuuuuuuuuuuuul here. Maybe you can get someone to send you rally fries.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober,

That Moaners collar is niiiice. You are looking cool as ever in it! Love to see you sharing your bounty with Ms. Ethel (she looks like a sweet sissy).

As for the handsomeness... you're RIGHT. It *IS* hard to improve on perfection. You just succeeded, however, in raising the bar for all of us other handsome wannabes. YOU ARE MY IDOL (that's CORGADOR IDOL, not the idol, Billy, or the one hosted by Ryan Peecrest).

Goober love,
Stanley

11:46 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Love that collar !
That serious Wally is scary!I like you all wideyeed !
Frasier

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

That Moaners collar rocks. I want a Colts one for football season.

I'm still hoping Mom buys us some bully sticks. She always forgets.

We'll have to hear about your handsomeness all night from your GF here.

Tucker-Doodle

4:50 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Oh boy! I bet you never take that collar off! Peanut chooses great gifts! You were very sweet to share with Ethel!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:07 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Love the tongue! Very good technique. My tongue doesn't really curl like that, but mine is small, so I am able to gently insert it into unsuspecting noses. Yay!

Poppy

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home