Friday, August 17, 2007



Suki tagged me a long time ago for this so here we go:

1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?

Wally: This may come as a surprise but I will sleep anywhere so long as my ape is nearby but I do have different favorites that sometimes change. I currently sleep in the corner of the bedroom, at the top of the stairs, and on the couch. But then peeps wake me up to take my picture like this:


Ethel: MY BOXY that Wally calls ABU GHRAIB.
Wally: This is the sofa bed with both like lots:


2. Is there a specific trick your humans make you do to get food?

Wally: I humor her and will sit or lie down but really it's how I have her trained. I use my handsomest face to make her give me food. Like this:


Ethel: She makes us SIT. Ohmygod it's so hard to wait!

3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone you want, what would it be and who would it be with?

Wally: I would spend all day with Samantha and my ma ape and I would clean Samantha's ears while the ma ape fed us meat tubes. And then maybe we would go to the pretty park and go strolling. There would be definitely be lots of eating of meatables. Look at this sultry siren (there would be no baths!):


Ethel: I would PLAY FETCH ALL DAY with Chuck It. AND I would chase RABBITS.

4. What is your favorite toy?

Wally: Big Ass.
Ethel: Tennis balls that SQUEAK.

5. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

Wally: I would not have a heart problem. And maybe I would have found my ma ape when I was a puppy and before my previous owner was a jerkazoid to me.
Ethel: My brother would not be SO OLD so he could play longer.

BONUS EXTRA QUESTION:


6. Why do you look so much bigger than your sissy when she is 20 pounds heavier AND you can stand under her belly?

Wally: I will answer by way of a multiple choice quiz. Please choose the answer that you like the best:
a) We have a camera with a setting called "Reality as seen by Wally"
b) We stumbled into Alice's Wonderland and I took the pill that makes you bigger and sissy took the pill that makes you small.
c) The flax seed oil my ma ape sometimes gives me is the same kind Barry Bonds takes.
d) Our camera has a setting that adjusts the size of images by brain power.

Labels: , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Oh, Wally & Ethel - Its nice to get to know you both better...I didn't know Wally has a heart problem....maybe cuz there is so much love in your heart that its just filled to the brim...Take care of your brother, Ethel...
Love & Licks,
Randi

1:01 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You ane Samantha are so suited to each other! I hope we hear wedding bells one day soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:54 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Oh it's definitely A, I think.

Poppy

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

What about E) All of the above? That's the one I would definitely pick.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I think answer D is cute, plus my mommy says she's gonna use that when she comes out "heavy" in pics

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

3:52 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

It's totally A...the wally reality setting!!! LOL.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:28 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Samantha,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the DWB's Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

5:03 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

muzzer likes D too, and will also use it when she come out "short and wide" in pictures. She also has said that she wanders in an alternate universe where cameras have lenses recycled from fun house mirrors.

Don't you guys sleep on the BED?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

I love...
the pic of Wally in the leaves...
AND
the one eyed squinty "looking-at-you" pic

Fabulous. Worthy of nomination methinks!

(please excuse me for a few minutes while I gird my loins to deal with the rather daunting authentication string listed below - brb)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Wally, you DO look bigger than your sissy! I think it's the flax seed. Or maybe all the meatables! Cheater!

I'm sorry to hear about your heart problem - and that you had a jerkazoid human before your ma ape. Grr. It's hard to believe someone could be a jerko to a corgidor as cute as you.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I didn't know you had a heart problem!!!! Are you ok?
Ike

7:51 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I wish you didn't have a heart problem either, Wally :o(. And too bad we found our Apes late...but better late than never.

I think that picture of you on your sofa bed is maybe your most handsomest yet.

Sherms

8:45 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hey Wally! We love your first pic peeping out from the leaves! That was a fun post to read!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wally you crack me up! I especially liked the bonds comment, I don't like that guy!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
Thanks for playing this game.
I didn't know about your heart problem! I hope you are ok!
On the bonus question, I'd go for the E answer.
Have a good night
Lorenza

11:09 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Wally and Ethel
There is nothing wong with your size, and Emma Peel, she was pawsome, but, hmmm, awen't you a boy???
I didn't know about your heawt pwoblem either..hope it's under contwol..my Mommi has a stent in her heawt, but she's OK....hope yours will beat happily fow many many loooong yeaws
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:48 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

LOL! I choose D. Great list of stuff you like Wally & Ethel...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:30 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Bud,

I never knew you had any heart problems. I guess it would be difficult to see any problems with you through all that ATTITUDE!

I too am a fan of the squinty-eye thanks-for-waking-ma-up photo! Ethel, you always look good, girl (except for when you start looking just like your brother, Wally).

That Samantha is one lucky bitch!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
The answer is obviously A.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
That Bonus Question was really erm...a bonus. I mean I had always wanted to know too. LOL!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home