Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wally's Ark

It has been raining for 40 days and 40 nights (give or take) and so we have had to keep ourselves entertained. We have slept at least 20 hours a day (nothing new there) but have also found exciting things to do in the dry indoors. Many of these things have involved RAMPAGING.

I even got SO DESPERATE for entertainment I tried to read one of my ma ape's books. BOOOOO-RING!


My sissy practiced yacking faces:

And I decided, in a tribute to Old Noah, I would eat two of every animal! Or at least two of every animal in our freezing box. I am starting with the beefable.


This steak has a built-in boneable! We are having an indoor pic-i-nic because it is too damp outside to eat and if we eat in the kitchen we rub our meatables all over the floor and my ma ape has to clean up after us--ha!

I'd better get to eating because the sun is coming out.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Frasier said...

You are funny Wally
Sissy looks like a wolf in that picture.
Keep us updated on the two a day !
frasier

11:28 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

yummy, yum, yum!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

12:30 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I think I kinda look like your sissy when I yack. Which is slightly disturbing, when you think about it....

1:11 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

save some for me, I'll be right over, hee hee.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

1:15 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are one SPOILED pup!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lindy said...

That's a nice looking piece 'o meat you've got there, dude. Happy chewing.

Love,

Rowan

1:39 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

OMDog, that looks soooo good. You're so lucky and I'm so jealous.

Thrawn

7:35 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Dear Wally,

I was going through some of your archives cuz I miss you and it's kinda boring here. I notice you have a LOT of butt shots on here.

Thanks.

Your girl,
Samantha

7:37 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober,

I'm with Samantha. What this blog needs is more butt shots! And thought you'd like to know that my catbro Merv is now a BPP too! He snuck of with a bit of the pizzle I was snacking on today. I haven't gotten photographic proof yet.

Enjoy your gnawing!

Goob love & smooches,
Stanley

8:38 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

we are just trapped too because it is SO darn HOT!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
A picnic inside like yours sounds much better than rainy days outside!
Yummy!
Lorenza

10:24 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

mmmmm! the meatable looks darn eatable.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home