Monday, August 27, 2007

Gonzo is Gone!

The image “http://www.allhatnocattle.net/Alberto_Gonzales_Mistakes_Made.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is resigning! The Bush administration is dropping faster than flies around a Turd Blossom. When asked why he was resigning, Gonzales remarked "I do not recall." Oh, I crack myself up.

For those who are not acquainted with Mr. Gonzales, he is the Attorney General and White House Council who referred to the Geneva Conventions as "quaint." And also appears to be suffering from serious memory lapses brought on by testifying in front of Congress. He should get that checked out.

Here I am celebrating in my best cow(boy) outfit and a deflated soccer ball:


And for those of you who are Daily Show/Colbert Report fans--they're on vacation this week! Tee hee! Do you think the timing was deliberate?

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ah ha ha ha ha! I love that turd blossom is on wikipedia. Too funny.

My mom went to a Daily Show taping one day. She thought the 3 hour line up was way too long for a 22 minute taping, but it was kind of fun. She's so jaded. She's just pissed that she doesn't get to work on the show.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You look so cool in your cowboy outfit, but where is your horse?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Wally
I get all my news from you! My owner mom yells a lot when we have news on so we try to get her to play music.

Deefor

10:33 AM  
Blogger Benhur Xobile said...

DUDE!!! I love the look of the soccer ball. Wowie, now I gotta get my paws and teeth on one of those!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You should be a political reporter Wally. You've got your nose on the pulse of the White House.

Sherms

11:28 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh poor little Roberto!!! NOT! I think you may be right about the Daily Show/Colbert Report Connection...

Lots o Licks, Ruby

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can SEE! I can SEE!!!

Now I have so much catching up to do...!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

As usual, I smell a CONSPIRACY! I love those. There was much celebration at the Casa de Suki and mommy's work today.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

As they say... timing is everything especially when dealing with memory loss.

All *I* can say is, 'BOUT FRICKIN' TIME! I hope Gonzo has a nice career in obscurity somewhere.

Isn't it funny that Stewart & Colbert take vacation at the same time? My girl is about to start sporting her Stewart/Colbert '08 sticker on her mobile. I'd be proud to ride in it!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
What does Ethel think of all of this?

10:23 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Now all we need is for the Pres and VP to do the same thing!!! Love A+A

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

We celebrated too!! Mom called Dogdad at the office when the rumor was first broadcast on NPR --and then, when it was confirmed, she gave us special treats to mark the day.

We dogs know a lot more about integrity and we have much better memories -- despite that 1.6 second myth.

Jake and Just Harry

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home