Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hey! It's RANDAY!

Sundays are Randays--in honor of my friend Randi so that means I get to do whatever I want. My ma ape says it actually means that Randi gets to do whatever SHE wants and thus, I have to do what Randi wants!

So here are some pictures in Randi's honor (um, some of them my selections because I know Randi would want me to be happy!).

Randi asked for more Ethel pictures so here she is with my green weenie watching the Phillies, probably grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory again:


Here's me and my sissy playing footie. Look at the blobs of hair she leaves around! And the apes just Dysoned the joint!


And, of course, a little of the Big Ass. I was a little self-conscious cuz you can see the grey in my tail.


And here I am sleeping off a post-footie hangover!


Happy Randay! Tomorrow we get an extra Randay because it is LABOR DAY! Which means NO LABOR! Whew, I can finally take a day off from my grueling schedule.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

we are SO happy we get another day off tomorrow too, SCORE! man your vacuum sure gets a workout with Ethel around

7:16 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Wally & Ethel!
Happy Randay! & Thank you for reminding me to clairify the rules of Randay which I did on my blog...I love the pics of you & your sissy playing footsie! I love that game! & in case your ma-ape is confused..What I want YOU to do is WHATEVER YOU want to do on Randay! YIPPIE! & of course the smoking hot pic of your big ass...quite stunningly fuzzy & full if you ask me....looks a lot like mine..only with a bit taller leggies...
Love & Licks,
Randi

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
I hope you had a great Randay! And tomorrow too!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

That is a 10/10 roach!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! Your Ethel sure sheds alot! My mommy will scream if we shed that much! But luckily our floor is not carpeted. Your randay sounds fun! Our Sundays are usually busy days for us...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:08 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wally, I think everyday should be Randay for you!!! Oh and the gray...even on your big ass is very distinguished!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:52 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober,

Happy Randay to you!! I'm with Randi on wanting more Ethel pictures. She is a nice balance to you!

I love photos of your BIG ASS, especially when you fly your flag high & mighty. The gray in your tail only announces to the ladies that you are a man of experience!

Enjoy the time off from your schedule. Do you always sleep like that?

Goober love,
Stanley

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home