Monday, September 03, 2007

Paging Dr. Mackin!

So apparently people are searching for me and winding up on Sophie's blog. She has had searches like "corgador rescue" and "sweet wally." And is there a sweeter wally than me? But someone came to my blog searching for "Dr. Mackin." And I know Dr. Mackin! Here is what you need to know:
  • he's a smart dude and he's a doctor, but not the kind who can prescribe you medicine or operate on you so don't let him come near you with a scalpel
  • he is held hostage by a sassy cat named katja who periodically comes to my blog to let me know how indifferent she is to me
  • i also know he is smart because he lives with a great lady named amy who is an expert with the belly rubs and snackables
  • he and my ma ape argue about boring and inconsequential things but they do agree that dogs rule and that Dr. Mackin needs one STAT
  • Through no fault of his own, Dr. Mackin had a lousy weekend so to cheer him up here are some funny pictures of me and my sissy eating. I have a condition known as "hummus face." Dr. Mackin is the kind of doctor who could treat that maybe.


And on a (probably) unrelated note: I also had a search for "margaritarator cat." Let me stress--DO NOT PUT THE CAT IN THE MARGARITARATOR! It is for froot smoosh, veggie smoosh, and mamamargarita smoosh and not for CAT SMOOSH.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

I think you need to use your powers of persuasion with the ma ape to get her to help this Mackin guy get the dog he needs...PRONTO! I think I know of which kind of Dr. you speak. Sometimes they are windbags, but usually just stuck working in offices lined with books and inferior electronic equipment. Be kind to him.

Goober love,
Stanley

6:43 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I agree with Stan, unless they are new hires with new electronic equipment, of course.

Also, we love, love, love that picture of Ethel. Her freckles are showing!

But most important, Wally, is the way you have inspired my life. I'm going to get my mom to post the photos (hopefully tomorrow) of my roaching at the lake. I don't know if I could have done it so successfully without your constant support and enthusiasm for the fine art it is.

xo
SB

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Hmm, the margaritarator cat thingable might be useful in Australia.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Thanks to your advice I will never put a cat in a margaritarator!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:03 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Sounds like someone needs a Boston terrier.
Ike

12:20 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

Tell him to get a lurcher!

SUMDs rock!

Great Ethel pic btw.....

1:50 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Boston Terrorist...STAT!!! Oh and I love love love the hummus face!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

8:42 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Need help from me? Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:50 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooooooooh your Sissy's face is quite scary there! What exactly is she eating that makes her look so "surprised"!

Great pics, love and licks, your friend Marvin xxxxxx

3:03 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

um, so I bet this highly intelligent doctor dude could do wonders for a certain doofus face? perhaps he could adopt him from me and teach him or um do experiments on him or uh find a cure for doofusism.

ALSO mom made hummus yesterday and I feel a sudden attack of hummus face coming my way VERY soon.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home