Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Luckiest Dog in the World

Yup, that's me! I have the best friends and the BEST girlfriend! I know because today the mailman brought me a BOX. All the way from Texas! From the Five Happy Hounds! And I know one little hound in particular took special care to rub herself all over the goodies before her mom packed them up and took them to the post office! Mmmm...we can smell some SAMANTHA!


I was nice enough to share the prezzies, even those that were OBVIOUSLY for me (like the football) with my sissy!

Ooooh...I love my chubby fuzzy pig with a pot belly! (And I'm referring here to the toy, not my ma ape. She's not so fuzzy.).


My sissy snagged the fuzzy ball.


And I snagged everything else like the IPaw (does it play ABBA? I hear it in my head!) and the Crunchy Tuna (one of my apes eats that sushi flavor!)


And Sam is looking out for my safety and sent me a sticker in case the firepeoples need to rescue me. Good idea, Sam!


And she sent us buff-lo jerky that was SO GOOD and we ate it SO FAST she couldn't even get a picture!

And PB Zuke's! As you can tell from the picture we also got bananadananas to wear! One with FLAMES and one with HEARTS. I think Sam picked them out because I am smokin' hot AND I am a lovey dovey. Maybe she meant for the pink one to go on Ethel but I think I'm totally smashing in pink!



But I knew that what I REALLY wanted was still in that box!


A letter and SPECIAL poem from my very SPECIAL GIRL.


It says "Roses are red/Violets are blue/I'd like to eat my melon/Right off of you" Whew! I might need a cold shower after that one!


Lean in for a thank you smooch, Ms. Samantha (your mom can have one too since she got to the post office TWICE with her hurt legable!)


Here I am singing a song just for you!

To be sung to the tune of Baby Got Back:

"I like a basset hound and I cannot lie! You other doggies can't deny. When Sam walks in with her droopy skin you get drooly!"

I'm so romantic.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Wally! You must've know by intuition that the package was coming from the five happy hounds, cause you warmed up your pipes yesterday, even. And great song! And keep the pink bandananana, you look great

gussie

7:21 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow..you pups needs to get a room!!! hee, hee, hee!!! What great prezzies...does Sam know you or what???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:03 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

hahahahahahaha!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

I love the IPAWD! Is is a new one like the IPhone?
Love & Licks,
Randi

11:13 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome gifts! We can sure tell which one is your most favorite!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:25 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You are the luckiest dog in the world Wally! Look at all those great stuff! Such a big box of pressies too...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:22 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Oh WALLY! I'm so glad you got it! You're right, you look smokin' hot in pink!!!!

I looove my song - you're right - I got some BACK! I'm shaking my ass to it right now and my junk is jigglin!!

Smooches!
Samantha

8:55 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

that was definitely one of the most romantic songs I have ever heard. er read. whatever, that is quite a haul of awesome toys you got there!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Woooo, that Sam is a saucy little thing! You've got a great gal.

And it takes a real man to wear pink. You are da man, dude.

sherman

8:36 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

If the pupgirls didn't all know that you belong to Samantha they'd be swarming all over you! You're such a natural with the ladies, and you know how to woo them. (Even if it IS a little smarmy).

Samantha is definitely loving you and is an excellent purveyor of prezzies. Good of you to let Ethel enjoy the haul with you.

Pink is your color, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home