Friday, September 14, 2007

Warming Up the Pipes

Saturday night is the most important thing ever--Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. USC Trojans. HAHA! Their mascot is a prophylactic! It's the biggest game EVER. So it's going to be on the TV. I have to warm up my voice because I will need to SING and to SHOUT during the game.


My GooberPal (Stan) taught me this song to sing with the USC fight song because they play it ever 30 seconds during ever &$%$&* game:

Hey...
Is that the only song you know?
It's boring and it's slow
We really wish you'd go........


I also have to warm up my jaws because I heard there may be some bones involved in the game-watching tomorrow. Unsure if they will be actual Trojan bones. Also I hear we're going to have RED FOOD for the Huskers. What kinds of red food do you think we should have?


Can you guess what song I'm singing in THIS picture. I'm really into it!


OK, I'll tell you*. I re-wrote the Nebraska song to go like this!

There is no dog like Wally!
Good ole Wally dog!
His head is the biggest
His teeth are the sharpest
And Trojans, he's gonna bite YOOOOOOOOOOOUUU!

* May actually be singing along to ABBA here. But I'll never tell!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Asta said...

Wally
My pawents went to UCLA and they haaaate the twojans, a bunch of namby pamby wich kids,heheheplus whew did OJ go to school,need I say mowe?
I love to see you singing.
You'we vewy lucky to be so bootiful and not need haiwcutses
have a gweat sat.
smoochie kisses
Asta

4:50 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi wally,
Your head looks soft and fuzzy in that picture!We dont follow football here so we stared at your head !
We love ABBA though
Frasier

5:15 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!!

You have such a presence when you sing ... it's larger than life (or, maybe that's your big ass [which I love], I don't know).

Tell the ma ape we want audio (and preferably video) of you in action! Love the new Huskers fight song! I bet they'll adopt it as soon as you make them aware.

By the way... USC SUCKS!!! Who makes a condom their mascot?? Talk about product placement!

Goober love,
Stanley

5:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

We're with you on this one,,,,anyone who beats UCLA is a winner in our books. Now if they can do the same to OOOOOklahoma!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Strawberries, wallymelon (kinda red), tomatoables and twizzlers. All red, all snack worthy! I hope Nebraska wins!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Sure is better be prepared for the game! Are you going to have bloody bones? Very red!
Good luck!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:53 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Wally:
Glad to know that you are not trying to find your way in the world. It would be sad for all of us if you were to leave through the hole in the fence.
Go Cornhuskers. Sending you winning football vibes. Eat lots of red things and sing, sing, sing.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Eat beats!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Gee Wally - you almost sound like the late Pavoratti! Almost.... I'd love to see a video of you in action too..maybe you can do American Dog Idol next year!
Love & Licks,
Randi

10:42 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Wally, I think you should have raspberries. They are tasty, and sorta red!

Poppy

11:08 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

In the words of Simon Cowell, that is the worst singing I have ever heard. But I'm a dog and I think your pretty cool.

Simba xx

3:15 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Raw red meat!!!!! I hope you get a TON of it!

I love love love the remixes of the songs. Sing them loud and clear all day long!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Rayne said...

Oh this dog blog is soooooo cute!! makes me wish I still had mine

4:02 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Wally, we love your iPawd... do you dance to ABBA? Sucha lucky hound you are to get such a great care package in the mail!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I dunno what happened during this game, but I am guessing when I read your next post I will find out!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home