Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Apes On the Run!

My Onkel Eric, an ape AND an ape aficionado, sent me an article about a RACE FOR GORGILLAS with naked apes getting their acts together, cleaning themselves up, putting on gorgilla suits and running through London to raise money for ape conservation.

http://www.the-mindseye.co.uk/notwork/images/gorilla_run.jpg

http://www.insurancebroadcasting.com/092606-p9.jpg

http://www.goape.co.uk/App_Themes/GOAPE/Images/LoadedImages/ArticleImages/Photos/Gorilla1.JPG

I love to watch my ma ape on the treadmill. I'm going to insist she train for this race while in a gorgilla suit! It would really do wonders for her looks.

The ONLY cool thing about my ma ape (other than me) is that she has seen REAL apes--gorgillas, not just naked apes--in their native habitat. She should stop being lazy and scan in the photos, huh?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

she would get a better workout inside that fur suit, that is for sure!

9:00 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Could you post a pic of your ma ape on the treadmill? Gorilla suit or not, we just want to show Mom what exercise is.

Thrawn

9:24 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Looks like a fun race... and for a good cause!!!
I thought treadmills were for hanging clothes on them!!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:42 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

weird...but funny

10:45 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Yes yes! We definitely want to see pictures of gorillas in their natural habitat. Share, share!!!

Poppy

11:38 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

I'd love to see that race myself. You'd think they'd wait until it got a little cooler before putting all that fur on to run around, though.

When did your ma ape see the gorgillas in their natural habitat? Did she live with them? Did they raise her? That would explain a lot.

Goober love,
STanley

12:04 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

AH!! There's so many apes running there

~ Girl girl

12:52 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! Those naked apes are scawie looking!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:23 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I bet they got hot running in all that fur.

Simba x

3:06 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

real apes? wow...I need proof!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home