Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ask the Big Head

My ma ape has been down since hearing about Scubee so I thought I would do a post to pick-her-up! First by posting this picture of me that looks like I am just a GIANT HEAD with feet. Awesome!

Now down to business. I've been impressed with Nanook's blogging his Google searches because inquiring minds seem to find their way to his blog. However, I have found from looking at the Google searches that led peeps to my blog that apparently I do not attract the same crowd.

First, there was ONE legitimate question: What are frosty paws made of?

Answer: I don't know about the commercial ones without having the box. We make a variety of frozen snacks around here when it is hot to keep us hydrated. We use the Nanook paws recipe (or a variation--my ma ape is generally too lazy to FOLLOW recipes or measure things) that includes yogurt, peanut butter, raw honey, bananas and a variety of fruitables like wallymelon, can't elope, apples, musky melon, booberries and raspberries. The Dogs of Jackman Ave have a savory version with chicken broth, cheeseables and other snackies. My ma ape does the same thing sometimes. We also make my favorite FROOT SMOOSH. It includes a variety of fruitables like cherries, blueberries, wallymelon, etc. If that is in my bowl I eat it first even before the meatables!

OK, now on to the, erm, less informative searches:

1. newfie/shepherd: We don't have any here. But my sissy is part shepherd and sometimes people think I'm a Newfie puppy! My ma ape sometimes tells them that I am a TEACUP NEWFIE just to mess with 'em.
2. Polar Bear Poop: Is this for eating, rolling, or sniffing? My sissy is looking for some but has so far been unsuccessful.
3. "he's the man next to the man next to the goddamn man" I have no idea what you are looking for.
4. orson bedlam farm euthanized: I think you are looking for spoilers about Jon Katz's book. And (SPOILER!) yes, he euthanizes Orson, the dog who he credits with changing his life. I was a fan of Katz, especially the New Work of Dogs but I've soured a bit. He's rather judgmental about other dog owners and, frankly, is a little quick to discard his own.
5. disgusting pictures Sherman. I'm am certain this came back with NO PAGES FOUND because there are NO disgusting pictures of my friend Sherman. He is nothing but hotness radiating off the computer screen. You may have been looking for photographs by feminist artist Cindy Sherman. This is acceptable but don't you dare suggest anything about Sherman is disgusting.
6. slipping the tongue: I don't know if you're looking for instructions or what. Good luck with that. Don't get stuck on any braces.
7. Very cute puggle!!! Yes, with three exclamation marks. But there are none here. Might I suggest Sparky's blog?
8. Corgi fatty tumor: OK, this is a legitimate one. I've had some fatty tumors. They appear as little lumps that grow under the skin. If they grow quickly, get it removed immediately. If they grow slowly, consult with your vet about the best course of action. I have had two removed for biopsy and, fortunately, they were not cancerous. If I have any more I will probably just have a needle biopsy because with my ticker problems anaesthesia would be problematic. I believe these tumors are common on both of my breeds--the corgi and the lab. They are usually benign but it's best to get them checked out. And no, Ethel, my brain is not actually a fatty tumor. Nor is Fatty Tumor a good nickname for me.
9. pimping sissy audio. This is my response:

That is a look of disapproval. You will find no audio of me pimping my sissy because she is an Independent Woman (I may have loaned her out to MaxyV and Pippa, though).

Aaaaaaand, the two most common searches leading to my blog?

2. Margaritarator! Apparently this is a REAL product, or must be for the number of searches for it out there. And the first page that comes up is ME. This is what my ma ape calls her blender. Do you really need a special machine to make margaritas? Especially when the blender can also be used to make Froot Smoosh.

1. BIG ASS (I put it in caps). Well, I will give the people what they want:


Labels: , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
Hmm..I had some wierd google searches too. But the most popular one linking to my blog was BANG my Mom. Seriously, do hoomans like playing BANG BANG (play dead) wtih their Moms too?
PS : YOu have a great tush. *wink*

7:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ha ha ha! "he's the man next to the man next to the goddamn man!" A ha ha ha ha!

And a teacup newfie! Aha ha hahaha!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Wally you had my mom rolling around on the floor in laughter. That was to funny.

9:04 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Oh my Dog, we can't stop laughing!
Sam went to take a cold shower from that ass shot though.

TBP

10:36 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Wally:

What funny pup you are.....

Don't let Miss Sunshade see that BUTT shot....

Nice to smell ya !!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

that big ass is soooo true!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:55 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Hey Wally-Momma's ROFL A teacup newfie witha giant head and tiny feet !!!!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Lol at the teacup Newfie!

Licks
Oscar x

3:27 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa the big ass is so funny

~ girl girl

4:08 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're a trip Wally! A teacup Neufie! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:25 AM  
Blogger Tealeaf said...

Dear Teacup Newfie,

Nice bum shot!

Snogs
Leafo

4:30 AM  
Blogger Tirana Tirani said...

hey wally,
u got such a very promosing blog. why dont u sign up for Google Adsense for extra income.

come here and click the Adsense link from my site, then sign up for free =D

http://anime-drama.blogspot.com/

5:59 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Teacup Newfie...LOL!

I love your big ass, Wally. And your toy, too ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Stupid robot cat...isn't that why you have the word verification on here? Geez!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I guess you might have a nice arse Wally - but can we see Ethel's. Please?

Pippa

PS Wish we hadn't gone to Scubee's - we were all very sad.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahahaha, nice ASS! Hope you won't fart at my face, kekekek...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wally, if that post didn't cheer your Ma Ape up, I'm not sure what will!

And you don't have a big ass...well you do, but he's gray and not black! LOL.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:07 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

OMG, that is the most fantabuluos shot of your butt, Wally!! Bootiful tail curl...just like mine.

We get really weird searches too. None of them aimed at me b/c I'm a super cool secret agent. But stoopid internet nerds like Lola a lot. YOU CAN HAVE HER!!!!

Sherman

11:00 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

love the butt shot Wally Dude!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh boy we should post our funny searches too! you got some GOOD ones though!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally!!!!

Come to GooberStan and live...PLEASE??? You kill me. (And, I know it would kill your ma ape for you to leave, but I'd love to have you around all the time. You are TOO MUCH!)

BTW, *aren't* you a teacup Newfie?

Goob love,
Stanley

9:14 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

You can be a teacup newfie if I can be King Corgador!

haroo!

We finally posted pics of the pressie you sent us.

Licks,

Nanook

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These dogs is very danger Ask th ebig head dogs eye is very blacking .

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home