Friday, June 29, 2007

The Nanook & Pook' Bonanza!

Today I was harassing the mail carrier, as per usual, when I noticed she had a package with MY NAME on it. Not Ethel's, not the Ma Ape's, not even Wally & Ethel but WALLY THE CORGADOR! That's ME!

I had to investigate.


My pals Nanook and Pooka sent me a package with a bonanza of exciting things! It even had a fish theme with Zuke's Salmon Snacks (drooooooool) and a fish toy like the one Nanook rated a two-slinger this week!


I am doing my excited bug eyes for my Zuke's.


And then I played with the new squeaker which is rated a SEVEN on the toughness scale. I know Nanook sent this to me because I am a TEN on the tuffness scale. I need mighty toys.


Look at THIS face I'm making. Am I played out? Too many Zuke's? Is the smell of the ma ape's toes (in the corner) too much for me?


No! While I was playing look who absconded with the bully stick they sent!


Sigh. Well at least Nanook gave me my new favorite nickname. The CorgaDorian Gray. Does he know my secret? I don't seem to get any older while my ma ape gets more and more grey hairs!

Nanook, you have truly mastered the art of the prezzie.

Thanks guys!

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

How was it, fishbreath?
Ike

10:13 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hi Wally! We found your blog through Nook and Pook! You seem like a cool doggie!You eat better than we do but we promise not to try to steal your food.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Woo Hoo! I got a package from the Nookmeister today too!!! Woot! Mom wouldn't let me open it yet tho'. She said I needed to wait until the camera battery recharged. That woman and her camera!!!

Good got some pawsome stuff Wally. I can't wait to see what I got.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:56 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh WOW! Nice nice nice pressies!!! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I decided to exchange pressies with them both too. Oooo ooo ooo, I wonder what he sent to me! I'm so excited!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:48 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It sure didn't take Nanook and Pooka long to learn the art of pressie giving! Awesome gifts! I wanna bite on that fish and hear him squeal!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:55 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

hah! We were very proud of ourselves for that name so we are glad you like it...hope you like the carp - it is a squeaker of distinction.

Licks,

Nanook and Pook

9:31 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That is a great present from Nanook and Pooka. They have definetly figured it out.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

The art of the prezzie... sounds like a magnificent book title.

The gifts are jealousy-ispiring, and the name is cool. I still like calling you Woober, though.

Dog love ya, Walls!

Your goober boy,
Stanley

10:44 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

those are some AWESOME pressies you got!!!!!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home