Thursday, June 28, 2007

Feelin' Groovy

In spite of this picture where it looks like my head is spinning and I'm about to barf up green sludge, I'm feeling much better! I was sick for about an hour total. I barfed, I went and laid down on the tiles, I got up, I started begging for food.

However...the barfing DID get me 1) loads of belly rubs 2) several frosty paws 3) loads of sympathetic comments 4) more attention than my sissy. This seems like a good deal! (But the ma ape says--no bulimia!)

I do have to say, though, that many of you MISSED THE POINT of me wanting sympathy. Even if I am keeping down my food and I'm running around like a maniac with my toys again--my sissy still showed her true colors! I've never eaten from her bowl before she was done! She always lets me know when I can move in and mop up. But she ate the best parts of mine BEFORE she was done and WHILE I was barfing. No loyalty!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Sissys are rude. We just have to live with it.

Sherman

7:04 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yay, glad you're better. Hopefully one day you will be able to polish off Ethel's dindins!

Licks
Oscar x

7:11 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Ethel needs to eat too (two?)

She is a young beautiful dog with many boyfriends and needs lots of energy and food.

Anyway, waste not want not an' all that.

Pleased ya' feelin better.

Pippa

8:04 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You're right Wally. Ethel is a horrible, awful, spoiled beast and she should be forced to share all her food with you for the next two weeks. After all, how much weight did you lose during your illness? You need to build up your strength again. For dog's sake, you probably even lost muscle mass. You need massive amounts of your sissy's food, just to rebuild you bulges.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

My sister always says "ladies first" whatever that means. She's not even a lady. She has no lady parts anymore....

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Is good to know that your sickness last just an hour! I was worried.
Maybe some day you can figure out how to teach Ethel manners!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

5:22 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

Ethel sucks sometimes, but would you really be any different if the situation were reversed? You know the answer to that.

Glad you're feeling better, man.

Goobe love,
Stanley

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home