Monday, June 25, 2007

Learning to Listen

MSNBC has been running a story about talking to a listening to (hey--pay attention to the latter!) your pet. It discusses how you apes could be a LOT less annoying if you would just learn to pay more attention to our cues.

Here is a short quiz in Wallyology. Can you tell what I'm try to say with each of these looks?



A) Why is that hand behind me and not petting my sweet spot?
B) Dick Cheney is flauting the law AGAIN.
C) I'm hungry
D) Why are they taking my picture when there's snot coming out of my nose?


A) Is it time for bed yet?
B) I'm pretend-yawning to put the moves on my date
C) I'm hungry
D) I'm actually doing an ABBA sing-along


A) Monday again?
B) Can we please turn away from Fox News? I'm losing brain cells
C) I'm hungry
D) Global warming, civil war, famine, health care crisis. Can you apes do anything right?

A) What? Sissy's going to the vet?!
B) Barack Obama has chosen my remix of ABBA's Wallyloo for his campaign song?
C) I'm hungry!
D) Is that the ABBA Gold DVD?!?

If you answered C) for all of the above you are correct. Also, I do love ABBA.

Labels: , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I guessed 'C' for everything...so I'm a Wally expert! Whoot!!! Can I get some kind of degree in Wallyology???

Those pictures are so funny Wally - so many different expressions!!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:49 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Aww Wally: You don't give yourself enough credit. I am sure that, at least in the first photo, you were thinking serious thoughts about Dick Cheney. Maybe I am wrong though...In that case you should be snarling!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Annebelle said...

Wally,
Your pictures are priceless! My girls listens to me pretty well...and when she doesn't I force the issue!

Licks!
Annebelle

7:44 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I got all of these answers right, I sure do know you well!!!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Wally, your expressions rock!! My favorite is the snotty one. It just shows how the humans will take pictures of anything and everything.

Tobes

11:20 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

luv ur write up....d apes r really destroying d world...v might face more natural disaster soon...

12:36 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i thought all the answers were related to ABBA!

wet wet licks

Boo

12:38 AM  
Blogger Tealeaf said...

I'm with "C" all the way too.

But then that is the way of the SUMD, for which you might qualify one day if you keep practising Wally!

Snogs
Leafo

1:47 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow wally...those are pretty much the zact same faces i use ...when i am hungry...which is always..so it was not a surprise to me that i answered C to all of them...my daddy loves ABBA too...my mommy thinks it is cute...when he sings along...silly mom...

2:57 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yay, I was hoping you had a secret penchant for ABBA!

Licks
Oscar x

4:53 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Wally, I am cracking up right now! And so is my Mom...ABBA?!? LOL!

I like the snot pic, too :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

6:26 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh that was the easiest quiz ever! I just pulled out my Super Secret BFF Wally Decoder Ring & scanned it over the pictures.

Do you ever think anything else other than "I'm hungry???". Yeah, me either.

Sherman

7:12 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Yeah, you know, I don't know that Sophie's brain in really complex enough to grasp the notion of fair exchange. She might throw her tennis ball at me, and she would definitely take the chicken, but she always wants that damn ball back.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

We love ABBA too...Wally loo...that was funny
Frasier

11:02 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I was hoping you were a little more political than that, Wally. Jeez.
Ike

11:53 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Yay! I got them all correct! That's what I say all the time too!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'm hungry too. J x

3:49 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha I didn't guess C in any of them! I chose D,A,A & B. Kakaka!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home