Sunday, June 24, 2007

Slipping Some Tongue

My sissy has a very undignified tongue. It is always flopping around the place like she's got a flounder in her mouth.


Even when she's just sitting still it flops out and makes her look, well, doofus-y. Now, the problem is not the tongue per se, but in how she is using it. I thought she could use a lesson in proper tongue wagging.


Here is Ike, the master of The Tongue. He demonstrates his patented push-out tongue maneuver. See the way he becomes one with the protruding tongue? He owns the tongue, not the tongue owning him.


Tofu Burger here demonstrates a gentle downward facing tongue, a difficult move achievable only by a true tongue master.


And Wally, with a swift but controlled curl upward.


Ethel, get your tongue sorted!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

I wish I can stick out my tongue as well as you doggies

~ girl girl

4:41 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hopefully she will have picked up some tips from these masters!

Licks
Oscar x

7:02 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hopefully ethel can learn from all you masters.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I usually have control over my tongue, but not always, so I can't really comment on that except to say that Wally, you definitely are a "tongue master". LOL!

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:41 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

My tongue is best used for obtaining dropped food on the floor!

Woofs,
Finny

8:06 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
I second Suki - you are the Tongue Master and you also listed some very outstanding specimens as well! Ethel...read and learn!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:56 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Ethel doesn't need to learn anything.

She has a fine tongue and knows how to use it (well I hope she does - wishful thinking.....)

I like it. Go Ethel.

Pippa

10:24 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Wow. Just wow.

The Brat Pack

10:36 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally , love the tongue instwuctional pictures, yours is truly pawsome and the other kids have gwweat contwol, I'm suwe Ethel will benefit from your advice
mine just sneeks out for yummys and to lick my chops
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:07 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
I like the way you provide us with these education photos. I shall work hard on my tongue moves too. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That was a great class Wally!
frasier

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I think I've got some work to do. I think the upward curl was my favourite. J x

12:24 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I totally agree! You are the tongue masters! Awesome lesson Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:52 PM  
Blogger Tealeaf said...

Fabulous tongues!

(is this helping your PG rating do you think?)

Snogs
Leafo

1:48 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Fooooof! Doggie breath... I can smell it through the computer screen. I LIKE all your tongues! Can I show you guys mine too?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home