Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wiiiiiiiimsey!



Nanook pointing something out about the story in my last entry. We are pretty sure that the bloodhound--is WIMSEY! Yes, the dogbloggin', dog showin' guy! Good on him! I was so distracted by the idea of sending my sissy on long runs (while I take leisurely strolls, taking time to pee on the roses) that I didn't even notice! Good on ya for being in the Times, Wimsey. They could use more quality contributors like you! In fact, you can replace Maureen Dowd. Her last column made me throw up a little.

Nice catch, Nanook!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Tadpole said...

Holy cow! He's famous!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

It is Wimsey! Maria and Elizabeth mentioned the article on the blog, but I never saw the photo. Cool! My mom got to meet Wimsey in person. He's very drooly and cute.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Wimsey said...

I'm blushing, it is me and my buddy Louie the Weimeraner and Roy my runner. Thanks Wally! I'm trying to take over for MoDo, Maria's not too fond of her either and she's hoping she'll get to meet Krugman if I do!

Wimsey

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MoDo is so lame. Wally's blog is more substantive than her columns have been recently.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Oh, yes! We have another famous friend!
Lorenza

1:16 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow - he is famous. I need to go and introduce myself. I've never met Wimsey! I'm going to tell him your my friend ok?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wimsey is famous!!! and if we play 6 degrees of Wally... does that mean I'm sorta famous too?? This is of course all in line of you Wally- one degree of seperation away from famous Wimsey- in the overthrow revolt of the ages against the hairless apes, right?!

Loves,
Tofu

2:35 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I am confused.

Is this some North American elitism going on?

Pah, personal trainers.

Most dogs round here just get chucked out to go for a run on the streets on their own.

Except for me, of course. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing....

Pippa

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home