Monday, June 18, 2007

Random moments in the life of Wally

So there's not much going on but the puperazzi still insist on stalking me.

Here I look gloriously happy. Actually this is Crazy Face from the thunderstorm last Tuesday.


I think this face captures my feelings on this rude invasion of my privacy:

Here the puperazzi are doing a great job! This is my sissy doing a silly walk. I usually get so many comments "Oooooh, she's so pretty, ooooh your sissy is so graceful." She has her moments.

Ewwww! That's my goopy ear! My ma ape suspects that the owie above my ear might be a bite or a sting, maybe a bee sting because I like to chase busy bees. And maybe my ear infection from a couple of weeks ago was actually from me scratchin' my owie. It looks better though and I'm not infectious, Sophie and Sam!


Today it was hot so I got in my comfy hole. And still the puperazzi want to follow me in my moment of heat.


I want to be alone!

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

It is so hard to get a moment's peace when you are so famous! I share your pain!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

No privacy...I'll tell ya Wally. I feel your pain. Not a moments peace.

That is a very nice "cooling house" you've made for yourself. Do you believe my Apes talked about shaving me down b/c it's been so hot!!! Ridiculous .

Sherman

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, I don't mind your ear thing, if you don't mind my strange cauliflower mole thing on my neck.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Those puparazzi are the worst. They just won't leave any of us alone!!! It's so hard to be in such demand!

Stay cool...Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:13 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, man!

You know the price of fame!

Goob love,
Stanley

10:03 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ouchy! That scar on your ear looks sooo eeky! And you know how much I hate it when my hoomans disturb me with the camera when I'm trying to get my beauty sleep.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:02 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
That puperazzi thing is an obsession!
Lorenza

11:36 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I'm with you all the way bro.

(Apart from the suggestion that Sissy is ever anything short of perfect mmmmmm.)

I can't get peace even when I'm sick.

Still, when we're all just so photogenic..

Pippa

1:45 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

lights, camera, action, that's all it is here too Wally! Every time I get outta my bed, its Marvin look this way, do that, put this on, on and on and on, give me some peace woman!

But I think 'cos we are stars we just have to live with it!

love and starlight licks, Marvin xxxxx

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home